Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by tomtomtris
Re: available in Boulder area! [tomtomtris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check in with Gordo, he always has openings for ball washers.
Quote Reply
Re: available in Boulder area! [The Authority] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does that require prior experience?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good luck in your search Thomas. I wish you the best.

Just a word of advice though; personally, I don't really care about the use of proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar, on an internet forum. However, this is often viewed by employers as an important skill for potential employees. So it's probably a good idea to take care in your writing when looking for work, even on a forum like ST.
Last edited by: rlanger: Jan 3, 12 15:50
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
there's really not a lot of tri "industry" here. For that go to socal. If you still like the town and want to work in the outdoor sector skiing, hiking and ski mountaineering companies are aplenty in this town. Mostly importers of euro goods. Scarpa, camp, BCA la sportiva, etc etc etc.

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Post deleted by tomtomtris [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tomtomtris wrote:
I completely understand about the spelling thing. I get it pointed out all the time. For you future posters i have noticed it and no need to mention it...it's a pet peeve. i know its bad no need to keep bringing it up. it's not all about spelling its about hard work and motivation, and I am both!

From your posts, I can see that you are targeting an industry that is full of people like you. Kudos to you!
Quote Reply
Re: available in Boulder area! [The Authority] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
people who cant spell? or hard workers?
Quote Reply