Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

looking for pools/gyms in Cincinnati
Quote | Reply
in downtown cincinnati for next few weeks. is there any decent pools or gyms in the area. thanks,
m
Quote Reply
Re: looking for pools/gyms in Cincinnati [morgan215] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nicest one is the brand new one built at the University of Cincinnati - HUGE workout center, aquatic center, and lots of eye candy to look at.

There is also a Master's club at Xavier University's pool (I think Marisol and Kittycat sometimes go there).

The downtown YMCA is OK

Re: looking for pools/gyms in Cincinnati [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in Cincy two days a week too. Does UC allow non-students to use their aquatic center? If so, any idea what the fee is?
Quote Reply
Re: looking for pools/gyms in Cincinnati [Iron Buckeye] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you can get a day pass, although a little pricey, at $10/day. Brand new center though with a lot of stuff. You can check it out at

http://www.uc.edu/...ities_and_Schedules/

Re: looking for pools/gyms in Cincinnati [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweet. I usually stay at Kingsgate about two blocks from there.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Best gym in Cincinnati by far is the Mercy Healthplex. It is on the east side of town but they also have a couple other location (one is north, can't remember the other).

Xavier does have a nice masters swim program that meets (I believe) Mon - Wed - Fri in the evening. Some of the people in that group do rides before / after too.

Another nice place is Tri Health fitness pavillion -- near kenwood.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Downtown is tough but i hear the Y is decent. Nice running routes from downtown though, either up thru eden park or accross the purple people bridge. do you have a car? xavier university has masters swimming M-W-F.
Quote Reply