Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lance and His Kettlebells....
Quote | Reply
Here he is working my favorite fitness apparatus.....like him or hate him..he is a bad ass....

http://www.nydailynews.com/...is_killer_worko.html

Mike
Quote Reply
Re: Lance and His Kettlebells.... [Mike Prevost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mmmm.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
KBs definitely have a small but dedicated following among BBers.

But WTF- FTA " Armstrong, 37, who retired from cycling under a cloud three years ago,"

???
Last edited by: Learn: Dec 12, 08 19:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Forget the kettlebells, I want to know what THIS device is, "Back in the day, people trained on just their feelings,” Armstrong, who plans to compete in an Australian race next month, told the magazine. “Now you have heart rate, altitude, lactic acid all measured on one unit.”" I would like one of those...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Lance and His Kettlebells.... [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everyone knows that Lance is a cyborg. This is the updated version of his operating system and won't be available to the public until he has crushed all dreams.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, that is funny. Looks like a classic case of the interviewer not having a clue what was coming out of Lance's mouth :-)

Mat Steinmetz
www.msteinmetz.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like the cover of Men's Health:

"Lance Armstrong's Comeback Workout: why it will work for you!"

"Wow, are you a triathlete?"
If spoken by a non-swimmer, that's a compliment. When spoken by a swimmer.... -glitch
My wife's blog http://www.hostilewit.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hahaa...I saw that one too. What the heck kind of device did he have hooked up to him and what what he doing??

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We've been using Kettlebells for, oh, 10 years. Lance should swing by a CrossFit gym, we could show him a few things about form and efficiency in his KB workout.
Quote Reply