Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kelly's Running Warehouse
Quote | Reply
Has any one purchased running shoes from this E-Tailer? I normally buy my running shoes from Holabird Sports, but Kelly's has great prices on running shoes.

http://www.kellysrunningwarehouse.com.
Quote Reply
Re: Kelly's Running Warehouse [Reparto Corse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I recall hearing that they are owned by Road Runner Sports.

Good / bad / just a thing.
Quote Reply
Re: Kelly's Running Warehouse [OCTriGeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That seems odd, although they're located in San Diego. The website is low budget...there's not even a phone # listed to contact them.
Quote Reply
Re: Kelly's Running Warehouse [OCTriGeek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup..definitely owned by RRS.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes i have ordered from them before. No issues at all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bought a couple pair through Kelly's. they were last years model but that was fine with me. At the time there was free shipping which was a big deal since I'm in Alaska and some places charge crazy shipping and handling fees.

"I came to Alaska at the perfect time, the price of crab was high, they didn't think cocaine was addictive and there were no sexually transmitted diseases that couldn't be cured with antibiotics....the plan was to live fast and die young...I guess it didn't work out" Wayne Baker
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yup - used 'em with no issues. Older models usually (which may be a good thing) and great prices

Re: Kelly's Running Warehouse [Uncle Phil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for this info, but why would RRS sell the same shoes at much lower prices from this web-store?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why does Performance Bike sell lots of the same stuff as Bike Nashbar? Why does Expedia sell hotel rooms, plane tickets, etc. through Hotwire.com?
Quote Reply
Re: Kelly's Running Warehouse [Uncle Phil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nuf said. I'll place my order tonight for the shoes I'll be doing Boston in this year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No Nike shoes at all at Kelly's

And at Holabird you have to email them for the prices of many of their Nikes

Why is it like that?

Can anyone suggest an online store with Nikes you can actually just place your order online with good prices?
Quote Reply
Re: Kelly's Running Warehouse [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nike only lets certain retailers sell their stuff online = RoadRunnerSports, EastBay, Footlocker to name three of bigger ones. I'd just call Holabird and see what their prices are...they are very easy to deal with.
Quote Reply