Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Interview with Scott Molina and Gordo Byrn on Ironman Talk
Quote | Reply
Ironman Talk Podcast
http://www.ironmantalk.com or get it on itunes

In this weeks show we have interviews with Scott Molina and Gordo Bryn! Check it out, they share lots of insight.

See ya

Bevan
Last edited by: Bevan James: Jul 8, 06 17:49
Quote Reply
Re: Interview with Scott Molina and Gordo Bryn on Ironman Talk [Bevan James] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bevan:
Keep up the good work. I listen to your podcasts when on the bike trainer or long run.
The high 5 on swimming (11 or 12?) was very helpful.

fal7 in 106 Heat Stress Index Houston
Quote Reply
Re: Interview with Scott Molina and Gordo Bryn on Ironman Talk [Bevan James] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay, I've subscribed to this. I really want to download the other episodes but for the life of me I can't figure it out. Would someone please enlighten me? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Interview with Scott Molina and Gordo Bryn on Ironman Talk [JonathanJCR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Jonathan

If you use itunes it should be really easy. Go go http://ironmantalk.com/How%20Podcasting%20Works.html and read the section titled 'If you don't have itunes'
Hope that helps. If that doesn't work let me know.
I'm glad to see people are enjoying the show. We're going to have some more interviews over the next month.

See ya

Bevan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've got to get an iPod! I train alone and never listen to stuff, but those LONG runs and rides are going to get old as I ramp up for IMFL. i'd love to listen to this stuff while I train!

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's B..y..r..n...

:-)

g
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a big fan of both these men. Both of them have made very significant contributions to the sport. Byrn showed that the sport is aceivable at the highest levels for the common man with exceptional motivation and drive. Molina set a new standard for results and training.

Both guys have given a lot to the sport. I remember waiting in the transition area for a long time at Gordo's bike in New Zealand just to shake his hand. He was calm and cordial before IM NZ. I rode with Molina once in Thailand on a ride with him, Normann Stadler and another star-struck fan. Those two moments are some of my most memroable in 23 years in this sport.

Good guys.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Interview with Scott Molina and Gordo Bryn on Ironman Talk [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry Gordo, love bev
Quote Reply