Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Zwift not syncing with Strava
Quote | Reply
Petty I know, everything was fine on the 1st now Zwift rides are not syncing with Strava-I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting-disconnecting and reconnecting 24 hrs later, still not working...anyone else having this issue, thoughts on correcting it? I like using Strava as a depository for all activities, yes Garmin has it but the Strava app loads faster on my phone.

Thanks,

Pots
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift not syncing with Strava [pots4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This has happened to me in the past, if your computer disconnects from the internet during the 10-20 seconds or so after you finish (or as you finish) your ride it will not upload and no amount of disconnecting/reconnecting will upload it for you.

Go to Zwift.com and login to your account, download the file and upload it manually to Strava.

OlympicHopeful.com - Interviews with aspiring Olympians | Strava
Supported by: Skechers|Zwift|Squirt Lube|TYR|Rubber Ducky Sunscreen|Riplaces|MultiSport Canada|Joshus Bikes
“More often than not bad luck meant bad plans” -Joe Abercrombie
Last edited by: Joshawa: May 5, 17 15:33
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift not syncing with Strava [pots4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pots4 wrote:
Petty I know, everything was fine on the 1st now Zwift rides are not syncing with Strava-I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting-disconnecting and reconnecting 24 hrs later, still not working...anyone else having this issue, thoughts on correcting it? I like using Strava as a depository for all activities, yes Garmin has it but the Strava app loads faster on my phone.

Thanks,

Pots

If you're on a Mac (and I'd assume a PC as well), you can also access the .fit file directly. On a Mac, it's in Documents->Zwift->Activities

Then just upload that to Strava.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply