Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Xterra Temecula This weekend
Quote | Reply
Anyone coming into town for Xterra? We will be at the event Saturday and Sunday providing tech support and demo'ing bikes. Come by and say hello. We also offer factory tours on Fridays if anyone is in town early. We do everything in house so you can see a frame being machined, welded, heat treated etc all under one roof. Drop me a note if anyone is interested.

Paul Cusick
Director Sales and Marketing
Intense Cycles
Temecula Ca.
pcusick@intensecycles.com
Quote Reply
Re: Xterra Temecula This weekend [paul cusick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wish I could be there, but I'll be racing in Michigan!

Have a great weekend and give us a great RR Sunday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lemond is cycling's version of Rev Jessie Jackson." -johnnyperu 5/18/07
"Just because I suck doesn't mean my bike has to" -rickn 9/2/08
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be racing Sunday. I love your bikes. Soooo sweet.
Quote Reply
Re: Xterra Temecula This weekend [Captain Caveman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!
make sure to check out the new Spider FRO

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beauty! But those XC rigs don't rev my engine as much as the 5.5 and the 6.6. Are you guys going to come up with a 29er all mountain bike? My obsession with biking started with bombing downhills, climbing has more recently been an acquired taste.
Quote Reply
Re: Xterra Temecula This weekend [Captain Caveman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5.5 29 er is on the way

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NICE!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be racing (despite my apparent inability to keep the rubber side down while offroad <sigh>.) Alas, I won't be on one of your frames (but maybe we can work out a deal when the new 29 5.5 comes out <grin>.)

Norm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]Thanks!
make sure to check out the new Spider FRO

[img]http://www.intensecycles.com/web/bikepics/spiderfro_sm0.jpg[/img][/reply]

Any sort of a deal for STers on this frame?! I think I applied for sponsorship through Sponsorhouse, but I am still seeking my bike sponsor for the XTERRA season. I think Orbea is shuffling it's feet and I'm getting a bit tired of waiting!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be in town for the weekend and will check out your booth. I've been waiting for a Turner Nitrous frame now for over 3 months and was told it's looking like it's at least one maybe two more months. Thought I gave myself plenty of time and that I'd have it for this weekend but alas, I'll be on my Klein hardtail instead. How quickly can you guys turn around a small FRO?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Paul, at the risk of this sounding like your works inbox, I was wondering if you guys are likely to have any of your dealers demoing FROs or VXPs at Richmond. IT is proving rather difficult to demo a Sprider over here. I thought I had been sucessful when I contacted Skyline at Glyncorrwg but they haven't any built up. I was intriged by the thought of ST discount too, but want to ride one first.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Xterra Temecula This weekend [brandonecpt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have an ongoing offer on sponsorhouse for grass roots team. Feel free to apply. The discount is pretty good. It runs through your local dealer. Spider XVP and Spider 29ers are in stock and shipping. The FRO is scheduled for early June production and there are quite a few on back order already.
Quote Reply
Re: Xterra Temecula This weekend [JulianInEngland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure if we will be in Richmond but if you are going to be in the states for a while. Competitve cyclist has a demo program where they will ship you a demo bike and apply part of the fee towards a future purchase
www.competitvecyclist.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Paul, I appreciate the link, unfortunately they will only ship to the billing address on the credit card (which is understandable). I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you or a dealer will be in Richmond. Incidentally, how much more fragile is the FRO compared to the XVP?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've wondered the same thing....the FRO has a limited warranty compared to the XVP, correct?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
carytown bicycles is a dealer. www.carytownbicyclecompany.com and we can ship them a demo bike. The FRO uses super light Easton tubing. I tell people that if its going to be your everyday bike, get the XVP. If you have a bike you ride everyday and just want a race day machine, get the FRO
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That sounds like a good plan, Paul. It sounds like I would be better served with a XVP, of course if I fall in love with it then I may well end up with a FRO for race days!

Quote Reply