Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Worlds TT live, Dave Z is on the course now
Quote | Reply
http://live.cyclingnews.com/?id=latest

15:50 CEST
Kashechkin has past the second check, but he's 9th more than a minute behind Zabriskie. He's got to be tired from his great performance at the Vuelta. Meanwhile, Cancellara is still going strong, and is catching poor José Ivan Gutierrez (Spain). Ouch.
Intermediate timingkm 10.1 (all riders through) 1 Fabian Cancellara (Switzerland) 13.582 David Zabriskie (United States Of America) 0.183 Vasili Kiryienka (Belarus) 0.234 Sebastian Lang (Germany) 0.255 Raivis Belohvosciks (Latvia) 0.26 km 35 1 David Zabriskie (United States Of America) 45.092 Brian Bach Vandborg (Denmark) 0.393 Vasili Kiryienka (Belarus) 4 Sebastian Lang (Germany) 0.485 Andriy Grivko (Ukraine) 0.53
Quote Reply
Re: Worlds TT live, Dave Z is on the course now [gtingley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bad news for Bjorn, looks like Millar is saving himself for Silverman!
Quote Reply
Re: Worlds TT live, Dave Z is on the course now [RoadWarrior] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's funny. I think Millar realized that he can't win clean;)
Quote Reply
Re: Worlds TT live, Dave Z is on the course now [Cochise] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
or maybe just maybe riding two grand tours in one year is a bit hard on the legs when he's had two years off competition. It too bad that Millar's opinions of his own potential performance are a bit higher then his actual results, but I think he's has an extremely successful season for someone who didn't race for two years.

doping or no doping take any of these guys out of cycling for two years and it will take a while to get the legs back.

I for one actually believe Millar is clean now and he will definately be back next year and will be more competitive.
Quote Reply