Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Winter Focus Help
Quote | Reply
So for swimming we have Slowman's Guppy Challenge and for running we have dev's 100/100 or desert dude's Half Ass or Full Ass Challenge. What, if any, is the equivalent for cycling?
Quote Reply
Re: Winter Focus Help [LSchmitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trainerroad sweet spot base high volume plans
Quote Reply
Re: Winter Focus Help [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:
trainerroad sweet spot base high volume plans

+1 on TrainerRoad. This winter I'm using TR for the bike and the Guppy Challenge for the swim.
Quote Reply
Re: Winter Focus Help [LSchmitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guppy swim here. (Going with Tarpon yardage for the first time...). Doing 12 week FTP builder on Zwift.
Trying to add a Barry P. running schedule in the mix too, but I think too many things at the same time set me up to fail. If I can complete both of the above, and get 3 runs/week, it will be a more successful winter than I’ve ever had.
Quote Reply
Re: Winter Focus Help [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will look at trainer road. I am trying to come up with something that is more of a guideline as the swim and run challenges are, although the Guppy is obviously a bit more structured, if that makes sense. I have presented the other challenges mentioned on our local clubs FB page for people to consider this winter so they hopefully stay more active and focus on a weakness and wanted to come up with something for the bike to present to them next week. Thank you though for the Trainer Road recommendation and I will look into it.
Quote Reply