Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Wilier TT Bike, Better than expected [OnThaCouch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Nope. Always had the same one.
Tom
It's a joke. Demerly regularly posts pictures of his wife Sara in small bikinis. Not that we mind...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what kind of bike is that? They haven't done a good job of putting their logos on there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks like Cobb has had some work done since the original picture above........his face could still use some work, but the body must be responding well to all that cycling he's been doing ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Wilier TT Bike, Better than expected [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, I was thinking that as I typed my response.

Subtle humor is tough to catch for us that are caffeine impaired this morning.

Tom not Demerly

Embrace the suck--Anon.

Eagles Race Team--Napa CA
Quote Reply
Re: Wilier TT Bike, Better than expected [Stewart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some video clippage of the Wilier in action.....not sure if this is the same tunnel session as the OP. This clip was linked from a newsletter sent by TP Massage, FYI, so you may need to forward thru the "demo." Let's save the debate on the aero-ness of the TP Massage balls for another thread.... :-)

VIDEO CLIP
Last edited by: AR: Nov 28, 07 13:47
Quote Reply
Re: Wilier TT Bike, Better than expected [GregX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
I thought the shape of the downtube was what mattered the most, not always just the width.[/quote]
actually, both matter a lot.

and the frontal area of the rider also matters a lot, obviously much more than the frame (but that doesn't mean the frame and wheels don't matter at all, because they do). and a rider with a more aero position and/or narrower legs will, all other things being equal, be significantly faster than a rider with a less aero position and/or bigger legs. size does matter.
My lower-leg is teardrop-shaped if I ride backwards.
Last edited by: scarbelly: Nov 28, 07 14:01
Quote Reply
Re: Wilier TT Bike, Better than expected [MuffinTop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I regret that I have to be the one to tell you that no bike that ugly could possibly be fast."
- - Uglier is usually faster. If a bike or an athlete were fast and good looking, that wouldn't be fair at all. That's why I'm so slow...

Cousin Elwood - Team Over-the-hill Racing
Brought to you by the good folks at Metamucil and Geritol...
Quote Reply

Prev Next