Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Why is it awesome to bite headphone wires on the trainer?
Quote | Reply
Hard efforts on the trainer = wire biting.

wire biting = +5 watts

Thoughts.
Quote Reply
Re: Why is it awesome to bite headphone wires on the trainer? [RollHard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you stop thinking about how much it hurts by distracting yourself, you can probably push just a little harder.
Quote Reply
Re: Why is it awesome to bite headphone wires on the trainer? [RollHard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Last edited by: BryanD: Feb 27, 15 8:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bite a railroad spike and get +20 Watts. You should try that.

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's called frustration... biting something to let out the agonizing boredom that builds up inside your brain :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Funny, I noticed a guy that does that at the gym I go to at lunch. Seems like a good runner, but the headphone wire is constantly in his mouth. I assumed it was an oral fixation thing.
Quote Reply
Re: Why is it awesome to bite headphone wires on the trainer? [prattzc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pure Power Mouthguard

Looks like BS to me. Anyone know of any science behind it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I sometimes "chews" to give my laptop the bird. Damn you trainerroad, and this is only base training.......
Quote Reply