Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Why I don't want a Cervelo P4 [JoeO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you are business as usual while filling the resivoir? Amazing.....
Quote Reply
Re: Why I don't want a Cervelo P4 [paulthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah I see now. You are contrasting the between-the-legs-reservoir with bottles behind the seat? Is that right? I thought you were contrasting it with the reservoir that goes between the aerobars. So you can just throw away your previous bottle and replace it with the new one. Fair enough.

I don't use bottles behind the seat because aerodynamically speaking, they are significantly worse than either a Profile-Design-type-bottle between the aerobars or an aerobottle like Speedfil on the frame. If you believe John Cobb, they're worse than even round bottles on the frame. I would rather lose a couple of seconds near the aid station while I am refilling a reservoir than lose the time that the extra drag those bottles costs me for the rest of the course. If you believe what you read on Slowtwitch, they'll cost you a lot more than just a couple of seconds.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I don't want a Cervelo P4 [paulthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
you are business as usual while filling the resivoir? Amazing.....
No, nor did I imply I was.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I don't want a Cervelo P4 [JoeO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
looks like we were talking about 2 different systems!
Quote Reply
Re: Why I don't want a Cervelo P4 [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the price tag and the water bottle dont do it for me.
Quote Reply
Re: Why I don't want a Cervelo P4 [BrandonY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
P4 is to close close to a P45, one's pink slip when told by one's employer that their services are no longer required. At this point in time, I'd rather ride something with a more optimistic name...

;-)

Buy or do not buy, there is no try....

Architeuthis
Quote Reply

Prev Next