Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
What is the strangest ST post or question you have read?
Quote | Reply
So what is the strangest ST post or question you have read?
Quote Reply
Re: What is the strangest ST post or question you have read? [brian_j_smith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't remember who it was, but some guy asked about pooping on his trainer or something. It was weird. ST brings out the oddest people.

--
Yes, I know it's grammatically incorrect. Blame AOL and their 90s-era character limits.
--
Quote Reply
Re: What is the strangest ST post or question you have read? [brian_j_smith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Post asking how to make flat Coke.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You know this is going to lead to epic posts/threads right?

Because they all start out so innocently

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: What is the strangest ST post or question you have read? [Pooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pooks wrote:
Post asking how to make flat Coke.
\

What was really strange is that the person got offended by the simplest answer.

jaretj
Quote Reply
Re: What is the strangest ST post or question you have read? [randymar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can only imagine (or rather I can't)….
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This Louisville training camp one just started to get juicy at the bottom

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...llapsed;;page=unread

--------------------------------------------------------
John Behme
Charlotte, NC
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: What is the strangest ST post or question you have read? [randymar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BTW, I posted this thread because I over-heard the following question to a sales person last night when buying new running shoes:

"So is it true that if I mix sand or salt with clear coat nail polish and put it on my toe nails that my feet won't slide in my running shoes?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The thread regarding the best leg angle for efficient pooping. Nuts but it works.
Quote Reply
Re: What is the strangest ST post or question you have read? [jbnc77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
By "juicy" I was hoping for something in the T3 realm. What a let down. That was more snarky, than juicy.

Which I will nominate T3 as strangest, most epic thread.
Quote Reply
Re: What is the strangest ST post or question you have read? [ubdawg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ubdawg wrote:
By "juicy" I was hoping for something in the T3 realm. What a let down. That was more snarky, than juicy.

Which I will nominate T3 as strangest, most epic thread.

True, more snarky. Sorry for the blue balls. I was hoping it would explode.

--------------------------------------------------------
John Behme
Charlotte, NC
Quote Reply
Re: What is the strangest ST post or question you have read? [Lederman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lederman wrote:
The thread regarding the best leg angle for efficient pooping. Nuts but it works.

I read somewhere that squatting is actually the most physiological correct position. And, I gotta say, pooping while camping does seem to be easier and quicker...

--
Yes, I know it's grammatically incorrect. Blame AOL and their 90s-era character limits.
--
Quote Reply
Re: What is the strangest ST post or question you have read? [yournotunique] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And here we go....
Quote Reply
Re: What is the strangest ST post or question you have read? [Lederman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am sure it is only the beginning...
Quote Reply
Re: What is the strangest ST post or question you have read? [yournotunique] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yournotunique wrote:
Lederman wrote:

I read somewhere that squatting is actually the most physiological correct position. And, I gotta say, pooping while camping does seem to be easier and quicker...

You should get a squatty potty www.squattypotty.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lederman wrote:

Squat potty!
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=3892900;page=1;mh=-1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC
5 pages of discussion!!
Last edited by: johnnybefit: Apr 24, 14 9:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: What is the strangest ST post or question you have read? [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JM I knew I could count on you to jump in here at some point!
Quote Reply
Re: What is the strangest ST post or question you have read? [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jackmott wrote:
I really liked the "how many watts per week of training do you do?" question

well, was that ever answered?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There was some dweeb who was suffering from a bout of uncontrollable gas after a highly toxic lunch. Problem was that he had to entertain clients at dinner. Total weirdo gets on here looking for innerweb remedies for gas.
Last edited by: tigerpaws: Apr 24, 14 10:27
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you didnt suggest sandpaper shoe insoles and then tell them it also helps with sliding on your saddle?

this thread really only works with links. and dont you assholes tell me to just use the search function.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how have we gotten this far without: strange denizens?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jackmott wrote:
I really liked the "how many watts per week of training do you do?" question

1.21 jiga ... of course?
Quote Reply
Re: What is the strangest ST post or question you have read? [Ellsworth53T] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ellsworth, I had all I could do to not fall off the treadmill, I actually hit the emergency stop as I started laughing so hard.
Quote Reply

Prev Next