Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What is Going on with my Spec Evade?
Quote | Reply
Seriously WTF is going on with this thing? I have owned tons of helmets and never had one do this. It has been pretty humid lately so I am hoping it is a little moisture build up. Anyone seen this before? Will this go away?
Quote Reply
Re: What is Going on with my Spec Evade? [7ofClubs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I crashed with my evade a month ago. I have the mat black version like you, When I crashed it appeared that the mat black is merely a coating on top of the plastic. It seems like yours is peeling off. Id take it back and see if they would warranty it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: What is Going on with my Spec Evade? [~C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Specialized warrantied it. Thanks Spesh!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: What is Going on with my Spec Evade? [BigCheese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ebola...I knew living in metro ATL would come to bite me in the ass.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn..did you get the same finish? Would be good to know if its just that color range or a fluke

http://RoadID.com/...te/4HC4V-TAFQ9XPJDTX
Quote Reply
Re: What is Going on with my Spec Evade? [BigCheese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I got the exact same one except in a medium. Nobody at the shop had ever seen this before so I am chalking it up to fluke. I am just glad they replaced it. It is the first time I have spent that kind of money on a helmet and was careful to take good care of it. My wife made fun of me for always keeping in the box when she has seen me kick the shit out of my MTB helmets. I will say the Evade is the most comfortable and light helmet I have ever had and would not hesitate to buy it again.
Quote Reply