Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: WTC in Action [jmickle11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve Meckfessel is a hypocrite. On the one hand he says, ""We have to be confident we'll be able to acquire the permits, sponsors, venues and volunteers we need. A community can only host so many events of this type." On the other hand, WTC owns all three races in the Boulder Tri Series. In 2011, the 5430 Sprint will be held on 19 Jun. Only 21 days later, Boulder Peak will be held on 10 Jul. The 70.3 will be on 7 Aug, only 19 days after that.
Quote Reply
Re: WTC in Action [morno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
C'mon Shannon/HFP, create the inaugural Endurathon South...and if Prairie Creek won't play, try Brookville, IN...hold it the week before or week after. You already have a good reputation in the tri-community, provide a race experience with good value, and its not that far from Columbus, OH. Face the giants, man!!

Tad

It took awhile, but I finally discovered that its not the destination that's important, but rather the journey.
Quote Reply
Re: WTC in Action [jmickle11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like this quote:

"It's not 60 days," Commissioners President Todd Donati said. "It's 30 days prior and 30 days after."

Is he kidding me? Your basic math- 30 + 30= 60
Quote Reply
Re: WTC in Action [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: WTC in Action [morno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Steve Meckfessel is a hypocrite. On the one hand he says, ""We have to be confident we'll be able to acquire the permits, sponsors, venues and volunteers we need. A community can only host so many events of this type." On the other hand, WTC owns all three races in the Boulder Tri Series. In 2011, the 5430 Sprint will be held on 19 Jun. Only 21 days later, Boulder Peak will be held on 10 Jul. The 70.3 will be on 7 Aug, only 19 days after that.

And those are anything but the only races in town during that period. You can't head out on a bike ride on a Sunday morning during the summer without coming across a race. Somehow, we manage.

Hell, I did two races at the Rez within 12 hours of each other.

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. -Enzo Ferrari
Quote Reply

Prev Next