Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
WAS:Please raise your hand... CHANGED TO: The Official ST Peanut Butter Thread
Quote | Reply
... if you're annoyed by all the Planet-X posts lately.

Geezus guys, give it a rest!

Edit: Knock yourself out ppl... I hate peanut butter btw.
Last edited by: swimdon: Mar 3, 07 19:56
Quote Reply
Re: Please raise your hand... [swimdon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
remember what was said about aliases... :P
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes lets talk about a real bike.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ok then...let's all go back to drooling over Cervelos. Better?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is there a Guru Mafia? I feel like everyone has a mafia but me. :(

El (I really am the Devil) Diablo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmmm. Oh well. I thnink they are pretty nice bikes. (No guys... I don't sell them).

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Please raise your hand... [El Diablo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd like to start a Felt mafia, but I don't have my Felt yet. waiting patiently...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hand raised.

i really like PX, but reading 'bout them on every second thread gets a little tiresome.

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Re: Please raise your hand... [mlbdenver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I want a Cannondale Mafia!

"Oh you hate your job? There's a support group for that, it's called EVERYBODY and they meet at the bar."
Quote Reply
Post deleted by GARodgers [ In reply to ]
Re: Please raise your hand... [GARodgers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dude... i ride a mongoose. i will never have a mafia.

http://www.theninjadon.blogspot.com

"The bicycle riders drank much wine, and were burned and browned by the sun. They did not take the race seriously except among themselves." -- Ernest Hemingway, The Sun Also Rises
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Annoyed? No. Jealous? Yes.
Quote Reply
Re: Please raise your hand... [vidaeboa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"i will never have a mafia."

It's not always about bikes! You can make up your own mafia on just about anything. All it takes is a little edit of your sig line. I'm thinking of starting a new one. It's called the Peanut Butter Mafia. We will start threads with pictures of different sandwich creations. Peanut butter and banana... peanut butter and pickle (yes, it's real, and it's delicious), peanut butter and apple, the posts will be endless. The real high end bastards will use bakery bread, college kids will use day old bagels, we might even get some shout-outs from the under U18 group with their Wonder Bread creations. And that's only a start...

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: Please raise your hand... [El Diablo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd push for an Argon 18 mafia, but the idea of French-Canadian mafiosi is just too amusing.

http://www.semperfitnesschicago.com
Quote Reply
Re: Please raise your hand... [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We can even have a peanut butter eating contest.

Grant

Grant
----------------------------------------------------
Proudly sponsored by Desoto Sports
Please Support CAF every little bit helps http://raceforareason.kintera.org/grantreuter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Jodi. I'm deffinately in on that one. I'm a college student, and eat peanut butter every morning on a bagel (not day-old, but bought in bulk and frozen). I usually have more in the afternoon on pretzels or a piece of fruit, and usually a fingerful or two right out of the jar in the evening.

My favorite to date is the peanut butter, raisin, and honey sandwich, but I've yet to find something it doesn't make better.

-Brian
Quote Reply
Re: Please raise your hand... [cyclonehockey21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is an interesting idea. I have actually considered sitting down and eating as much peanut butter as possible in an attempt to break my sick addiction. However, I ruled it out when I realized that I would likely get through about 3 jars of Smucker's Natural Chunky peanut butter, which is several days worth of calories and probably several weeks worth of fat, and at then end, it would just feed the addiction. It's like crack.

But...

I bet I'd win the contest

I'm open to a Smackdown if the payment is big enough...

:-)

Jodi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I swear i posted this maybe i didn't click reply...

But anyways it has to be after training for the day cause it is not a good before ride/run meal for me.

Grant

Grant
Please Support CAF every little bit helps http://raceforareason.kintera.org/grantreuter
Quote Reply
Re: Please raise your hand... [cyclonehockey21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"But anyways it has to be after training for the day cause it is not a good before ride/run meal for me."

LOL!

Peanut butter toast is my favorite pre-workout meal. A full-on peanut butter smackdown however... I think the earliest I would schedule that is June 25th... the day after CdA. I fear the day I go for a long run the day after ingestion of thousands of calories of fat!

:-)

Jodi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
psssh i was thinking about ohhh in a week or so...

You scared :)

Grant

Grant
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think you've hijacked the thread. But that's ok because you hijacked it to talk about peanut butter. Peanut butter on bread is both a pre workout and pre-race meal for me. And basically any other type of meal there is.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well it's now official. You hijacked the thread. Good work.
Quote Reply
Re: Please raise your hand... [WIdan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes!

Wow, this is quite an achievement. Not only did I hijack a troll thread, but I did it in the name of the world's most perfect food. I celebrated by having peanut butter toast and an apple for breakfast

Grant-

Me afraid? No way. I'd just hate to embarrass you in front of Jonnyo and BigZach. Plus, everyone knows there's no eating at Paulo's...

Jodi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I celebrated by having peanut butter toast and an apple for breakfast[/quote]
Yes but have you sampled the Trader Joe's chocolate-covered pretzels that are filled with the world's most perfect food? Chocolate + PB + salt = GOOD STUFF!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yup - good job! Even though I'm partial to Planet X bikes, I'm pretty partial to peanut butter as well with 3 different varieties in my pantry right now :) Nothing better than a PBJ before and after a cycling road race.

Prev Next