Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Velotron, PC's, DVD
Quote | Reply
Well, I gave my first attempt at trying to watch a DVD while doing my velotron on my power cranks. (The weather is 80 degrees outside, but I get to watch a movie). So, I put the wattage at 170, turned the DVD up all the way, and just pedaled away on my power cranks at 200mm crank arm lengths. (Being adjustable is real cool!!!) . I will have to admit that the hour went by as easy as I have ever had it go by. And, getting to watch half of a movie. I never sit down and watch dvd's since I consider them a waste of time. But to use them to take the focus of the boredom of indoor bike riding, if this stays this much "fun", I may get to watch a lot of movies this off season. I really want to make a go at trying to improve my bike, and then run. And I have going to give it a 100% shot with the PC's and my velotron as my main drivers. I ran some various run races that I have done last year coming up, so it shall be interesting to compare my times after being on the PC's. I have had the PC's now for a little over a week. What was weird in my race on Sunday, I have never been able to pull up as much and as easy as I found myself doing in the race. I just wanted to spin circles and felt weird when I was not! I can not wait to get some 200mm cranks I can race on, and I hope I can get these with rotor cranks!! You tall guys got to try longer cranks. It feels real nice!!

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply