Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Updated - NO, you can't use two Zwift Hub One Click Shifters at the Same Time. Triathletes Beware.
Quote | Reply
Tested it and NO, you cannot use two Click button shifters at once. A friend and I got two in the same room and Zwift will only connect to one. It'll show two to choose from, but when you select one, the other greys out and becomes unselectable. A real shame if you are using a TT bike and want to put a shifter out on the extensions and another at the bullhorns. Zwift, please figure this out for your triathlete customers.

I got the Hub One with the little remote clicker and one downside is that I now only have one shifter I have to strap somewhere on my TT bike when I already had electronic ones at both the bullhorns and the bar ends. Kinda lame taking the hands off one to reach out to the other to shift when you've already paid good money to not have to do that anymore. (First world problems, I know.) Anyway, has anybody tried getting a second blip shifter and seeing if that will pair as well so I can have one in both places like electronic shifting or is it restricted to just one?

If not and Zwift is listening, please make it so you can pair two remote clickers so people with TT bikes can use them without having to change hand position so much. And also stop resetting resistance of the Hub to medium when exiting the game. If you're going to purposefully set it to anything, set it to mildest resistance so it's not like pedaling through mud to get it going while waiting for Zwift to turn on.

Otherwise, very impressed and great functionality. The ability to easily swap bikes of any drivetrain quickly is pretty cool. And also if you come to stop (in the game only), you can virtually shift down to a really easy gear to get going again without having to pedal through mud to shift. Nice.

----------------------------------------------------------
Zen and the Art of Triathlon. Strava Workout Log
Interviews with Chris McCormack, Helle Frederikson, Angela Naeth, and many more.
http://www.zentriathlon.com
Last edited by: ZenTriBrett: Oct 26, 23 2:56
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Hub One - Anybody think two blip shifters will pair and work? [ZenTriBrett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I suspect yes - They seem to pair as a controller similar to the zwift play ones and you are allowed to connect multiple controller at once (in fact the play controllers pairs as independent ones.

So I suspect you could use both your play controller and a click to control zwift at once - and i dont see why you could have multiple clicks to do it as well
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Hub One - Anybody think two blip shifters will pair and work? [Tri78910] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
actually desfit confirms this is possible at about 4 min in to his review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyl-vAFkbho
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Hub One - Anybody think two blip shifters will pair and work? [Tri78910] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think y'all are right. I have a friend with a Hub Click and I bet I can borrow it and test. Will report back. Just emailed Zwift to ask if I can buy just the Click without the Hub single gear thing. Online, they are only sold as a bundle. Would be really handy if this works and Tri people could definitely use it.

Interviews with Chris McCormack, Helle Frederikson, Angela Naeth, and many more.
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Hub One - Anybody think two blip shifters will pair and work? [ZenTriBrett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder if they are just trying to prevent people from buying only the click and keeping there zwift hub (with traditional cassette)? Kinda cool the vitual shifting is compatible there.

I would love if instead of virtual gears they could translate it to gear ratios or even better what gears you actually have on your bike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep. Customer support wants proof of purchase of the Hub One before they'll send me a clicker. C'mon Zwift, when people are trying to give you their money, quit making it difficult.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You could also try wearing the clicker like a ring on your pointer finger, so you can shift from any position.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Zwift Hub One - Anybody think two blip shifters will pair and work? [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Titanflexr wrote:
You could also try wearing the clicker like a ring on your pointer finger, so you can shift from any position.

Did and it's a fun solution. Not only can you shift from any hand position, you can also shift while riding no-hands, changing out a towel, reaching for a water bottle... You technically don't even need to be on the bike and it'll shift. I highly recommend people try it and also put pressure on Zwift to make a clicker add-on that turns it into a finger ring and for them to also sell them individually so people can put at least two on their bikes. Essential for tri bikes, that's for sure.

Quote Reply
Re: Updated - NO, you can't use two Zwift Hub One Click Shifters at the Same Time. Triathletes Beware. [ZenTriBrett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tested it and NO, you cannot use two Click button shifters at once. A friend and I got two in the same room and Zwift will only connect to one. It'll show two to choose from, but when you select one, the other greys out and becomes unselectable. A real shame if you are using a TT bike and want to put a shifter out on the extensions and another at the bullhorns. Zwift, please figure this out for your triathlete customers.

Quote Reply