Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

USAT "Free" Sunglasses
Quote | Reply
This might belong in the Lavender room, but was anyone else annoyed by the "Free" sunglasses offer ($19.99 shipping, handling and insurance) that USAT just sent out?

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=2aa26180-49b7-47a4-945a-e51f77e819c4&c=3c79e790-f367-11e3-be43-d4ae52733d3a&ch=3caa6d70-f367-11e3-be57-d4ae52733d3a

Quote Reply
Re: USAT "Free" Sunglasses [bufordt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep. Just fits the general pattern of USAT taking lots of money from us and providing very little benefit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I suppose the next move would be to then have ads about those glasses being the most widely purchased glasses by USAT members during the month of March... kind of like Rudy at Kona. :)

Seriously I'm wondering if the glasses are any good or which models they are going to be offering for $20?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reminds me of those adds that keep popping up on facebook for "oakleys" at 80% price..

Total shite....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pretty shaddy if you ask me...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
UGH...I fell for that a few years back. Needed sunglasses so I was like, what the heck. Paid the $20 s&h. They formed a crack between the lenses after a couple of weeks and eventually broke in two. They have a "lifetime" warranty - if you pay another $20 bucks...
Quote Reply