Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Triathlon / Bike store in ORLANDO
Quote | Reply
Hi Guys,

In the end of january I'm going to a convention in Orlando. Since in Brazil is so more expensive to buy triathlon and bike accessories, I don't wanna loose the opportunity.

If somebody knows anyone, please tell me... I'm searching over Internet and I couldn't find anyone....

Thanks

Luiz Eng
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon / Bike store in ORLANDO [Leng] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Orange Cycle is the biggest bike shop in Orlando but they're focus is primarily roadies. Loco Motion in Winter Park (Orlando suburb) has some tri related gear. Best bet is Lou's bikes in Tampa or Southlake bikes in Clermont (about 30 min from Orlando). There's also a small tri concessionaire at the USAT Training Center in Clermont.

I would suggest you contact all the above for your specific needs. I'm certain they all have web sites - check Google.
Quote Reply
Re: Triathlon / Bike store in ORLANDO [Leng] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leng,

I find Loco Motion to be the best shop in central florida. The owner Jack has raced the hawaii ironman in a pretty fast time, and the mechanic Jerry is the best bike mechanic to have ever worked on my bike.

Is your convention on International drive? If so just take I-4 east (towards daytona beach) and exit in winter park on fairbanks ave. Drive east on fairbanks. The shop is just across from rollins college. It's a great place.

Orange cycle off of edgewater has some good stuff too, but they do much higher volume on entry level sales and does not relate to my needs as much. South Lake is a good shop for serious riders but is a long drive from orlando (North of clermont in minneola). Lous has great selection as well but is way of in tampa.

Hope that you enjoy your trip to central florida.
Quote Reply