Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri shorts for the 1,000th time like Desoto maybe Desoto trisuit
Quote | Reply
 I love the pad in the Desoto Forza tri shorts and the 3" type leg grippers but I don't like the narrow waistband. It's okay for a half IM but tends to dig when I ride longer. They tend to bite right into my nerve bursa sack hip area and cause discomfort. Not sure if its a height problem or waistband issue but they aren't going to make it to my next IM. I have the Riviera ones as well but my butt hangs out due to the lower cut. I've used both in a half, worked well, but not going to work for a full.

If I could find something like the Forza that rides a little higher in the waist with a more typical type waistband would be perfect. I have some Zoot tri shorts but the pad is not like the Desoto but the waistband on my Zoot works.

Maybe a trisuit and then use a swimskin would be the ticket. Never used a trisuit let alone for an IM. Desoto Forza Trisuit? They have great service and 100% guarantee.

I'm running out of time before next IM.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri shorts for the 1,000th time like Desoto maybe Desoto trisuit [summitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size are you? I've got a Forza tri suit I used in a handful of races. Size Large. If you'd be interested shoot me a PM.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri shorts for the 1,000th time like Desoto maybe Desoto trisuit [summitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think a trisuit is definitely the answer to your comfort issue.
I have a Riviera trisuit, and love it, very high compression.
Given their very generous return policy, why not order one of each, the Forza and the Riviera, see which fits.
I also have one of the higher end 2XU suits, the 2013 Compression suit. Very comfortable, but not as much compression as the Riviera, and it is also built for taller folks. At 5'10, the size medium feels long on me.
Last edited by: gibson00: Aug 7, 14 18:39
Quote Reply