Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri 2 Piece Suits? What are you wearing?
Quote | Reply
Saw a Tri Suit thread but was wondering what everyone was wearing if they go a 2 piece this year? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Tri 2 Piece Suits? What are you wearing? [Tri Fan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Desoto. Never ANYTHING but Desoto.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri 2 Piece Suits? What are you wearing? [atgnat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I never wore Desoto before, I have a been a Zoot and Pearl Izumi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
atgnat wrote:

Correct.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same as the other thread, Kiwami, of course. Nothing but the best for my jewels.
Last edited by: ggeiger: Mar 26, 15 12:31
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
atgnat wrote:

After trying many other companies I finally bought some shorts from Desoto last year. The fit and quality of the shorts, tops, and bibs I now own are amazing. Also their customer service is the best. A seam came undone on a pair of my shorts, I emailed them and they responded within 30 minutes and told me to send them back and they'd repair them. I got them back last week and rode in them last night. They've earned my loyalty.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have worn a desoto 1 piece suit, and loved it. This year i am trying the Castelli free aero tri suit. I like the way it links, the top has what boils down to be a bra strap link on it that connects to the pants. This means it stays over your body, supposedly more aero, but you have bathroom convince of a 1 piece. It fits great. I will say though, the desoto may be the best shorts i have ever worn

Insta: Trihennessy - Out Rival Racing Elite Team
- Roka - WattieInk - NormaTec - QUINTANA ROO - Profile Design - Pioneer - Gatorade Endurance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've gone mostly one piece the last couple years but when I go two piece it is almost always DeSoto shorts with a Zoot top.

DeSoto really is the best thing I have tried in shorts. The Forza and Riviera are just fabulous products.

Kiwami shorts and tops are very good as well.

----------------------------
Jason
None of the secrets of success will work unless you do.
Quote Reply