Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Torhans VR bottle to carry extras?
Quote | Reply
Hi, was wondering if anyone had used this VR bottle for storage for their tube replacements. I saw one person do it but it seemed like it didnt really fit the bike it was on. Does it have enough storage to fit everything?? Pictures would be awesome.

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Re: Torhans VR bottle to carry extras? [sabotony] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's a pix of my Felt B12 with the Torhans VR bottle. IIRC, it has 2 tubes, 3 CO2, small CO2 head dispenser and two levers in it. It's been awhile since I've opened it!

<We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak>
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here ya go...[/url][/img]

Hans Bielat
TorHans LLC Co-Founder, Owner, Chief Innovation Officer
http://www.torhans.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I tried it and hated it, i couldn't fit two tubes in it and it bulged out funny... in general it didn't work for me. I do not recommend it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mine has 1 tube, 2 CO canisters, a small CO attachment, and a couple allen keys. Works fine for me.
Quote Reply
Re: Torhans VR bottle to carry extras? [TriNewbieZA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriNewbieZA wrote:
Mine has 1 tube, 2 CO canisters, a small CO attachment, and a couple allen keys. Works fine for me.
Same here, works for me!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome thabks everyone for posting.

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've done the same, but also used velcro to hold it in place. This addition is really great, there is not movement and it feels more secure.
Quote Reply
Re: Torhans VR bottle to carry extras? [Ted Striker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can the VR carry a tubular (preferably an old pre-glued one), co2 and inflator head? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Torhans VR bottle to carry extras? [aahydraa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Won't fit a tubular.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Too bad iPhone could not fit into it. I also add $20 cash in there just in case.
Quote Reply
Re: Torhans VR bottle to carry extras? [roacher78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Copy that. Thanks for the info!
Quote Reply
Re: Torhans VR bottle to carry extras? [aahydraa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a cervelo P2-- I read that the Torhans VR won't fit a tubular, and I opted for the double bottle behind the butt in the XLAB Sonic Wing, with the XLAB Mezzo Bottle to fit the tubular/CO2 in... I will take the ding having 2 bottles instead of 1 behind the saddle. I still havent seen anyone try to fit the tubular in the Torhans, but I think even their website says NO. Has anyone tried?? It looks like it should fit...
Quote Reply