Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Tom Danielson flipping "the bird"
Quote | Reply
Yes I have come across another "bird flipping" image in competition! This time Tom Danielson (admitted doper) flipping off a fan (who by the tan lines may be a cyclist), gotta wonder what shit the fan was giving him. Although all well deserved IMO

Link to his admission of guilt

http://d3epuodzu3wuis.cloudfront.net/...n,+Tom+Affidavit.pdf

@thirstygreek

"Base training is bull shit" - desertdude
Quote Reply
Re: Tom Danielson flipping "the bird" [thirstygreek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
when is that pic from?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bet Lance's hand must get really tired.

Find out what it is in life that you don't do well, then don't
do that thing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What was the point of providing the link to his affidavit? I see no relation between his past doping practices and him flipping off a random spectator.

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Re: Tom Danielson flipping "the bird" [Power13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Considering he is a doper perhaps the fan was telling doping related insults. This is a Tri board, many members aren't cycling fans and may need a quick education on why the past cheater may be getting taunted.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Or maybe the guy insulted his mother / wife....or called him out for looking like a dyot when he wears his hat backwards....or any number of different possibilities.

Seriously.....some of you guys really need to let go of the doping issue. This incessant focus on the past is really kinda weird.

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Everyone wants to be like Johnny Football.

Stay classy Tom D.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Meh who cares, pro cyclist flipping off spectator is worthy of a thread. Dont like it? Move along

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
From drunkcyclists fb page:
Ian Mullins That's Kalan Biesel, a pro MTB rider for Giant-Tuff Shed and him and Tommy have their own beef. Shut up Internet speculators.
Quote Reply
Re: Tom Danielson flipping "the bird" [dfroelich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will speculate the beef has to do with him cheating

Quote Reply
Re: Tom Danielson flipping "the bird" [dfroelich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dfroelich wrote:
Ian Mullins That's Kalan Biesel, a pro MTB rider for Giant-Tuff Shed and him and Tommy have their own beef. Shut up Internet speculators.

What?!?! Can't be....this must somehow be related to Tommy D's doping past.

/pink

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If I see a pro cyclist do it I might do it too...flip the bird that is :)

The urge to do it is so tempting, maybe I'll just try it and see how it feels, no, I should stay clean...but all of my competition is doing it, I just want to be competitive and am just leveling the playing field...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Power13 wrote:
dfroelich wrote:

What?!?! Can't be....this must somehow be related to Tommy D's doping past.

/pink

Apparently it does!
https://twitter.com/kalan_beisel

So what's the backstory?
Last edited by: ChrisM: Aug 21, 14 16:48
Quote Reply
Re: Tom Danielson flipping "the bird" [ChrisM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow....he is very mature.

/pink

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds like that guy probably deserves the finger. Why are all his posts about how women suck or how Tom sucks?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yawn... liked the contador backslapping the guy wearing scrubs with a needle a while back though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He's just disappointed that they'll not be on Cervelo next year! :)

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Spectators do stupd s__t all the time. Somehow there seems to be a mentality that if you show up on the sidelines you ought to be able to say or do whatever you want. Not sure what inspired TD's actions but I suspect they were well deserved although there are better responses like:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/...runk-heckler#1g9dxvs

http://sports.yahoo.com/...-kick-205443558.html

Pete Githens
Reading, PA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The back story is he's an admitted doper, part of the Lance brigade, and is also following in Lance's footsteps of dumping his wife and little kids along the way. The tweets about podium girls are hilarious and spot on it would seem.

There are plenty of professional cyclist still pretty pissed at these guys. Tommy D. is just adding to the list and shacking up with a podium girl while married with little kids just makes him an even bigger dirt bag.
Quote Reply
Re: Tom Danielson flipping "the bird" [trifreemc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trifreemc wrote:
The back story is he's an admitted doper, part of the Lance brigade, and is also following in Lance's footsteps of dumping his wife and little kids along the way. The tweets about podium girls are hilarious and spot on it would seem.

There are plenty of professional cyclist still pretty pissed at these guys. Tommy D. is just adding to the list and shacking up with a podium girl while married with little kids just makes him an even bigger dirt bag.

wow, that's pretty low even for a Lance basher.

FWIW he has all his kids with him quite a lot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trifreemc wrote:

I (everyone) knows that backstory about TD. I was talking about the dudes tweets about podium girls, tour of Utah etc
Quote Reply
Re: Tom Danielson flipping "the bird" [Runguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He cheated on his wife and those kids and was pretty blatant about it. He's a dirt bag in my book for that alone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trifreemc wrote:
He cheated on his wife and those kids and was pretty blatant about it. He's a dirt bag in my book for that alone.

keep it coming if it makes YOU feel better
Quote Reply
Re: Tom Danielson flipping "the bird" [Runguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TD has cheated at everything in life, i have no problem with spectators doing whatever they want
Quote Reply

Prev Next