Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Thighs feel like Woah
Quote | Reply
Did a track workout on Sunday, but now I am really feeling it. Thigh muscle feels very used. Felt fine all day yesterday though. Anyone else experience this? It's very strange.
Quote Reply
Re: Thighs feel like Woah [Cervelo Apple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cervelo Apple wrote:
Did a track workout on Sunday, but now I am really feeling it. Thigh muscle feels very used. Felt fine all day yesterday though. Anyone else experience this? It's very strange.

I see you have made the acquaintance of my friend DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)!
-

Larry Lahodny
Owner, Gizmo Socks
Henderson, NV
Last edited by: lahodny: Jul 25, 11 20:12
Quote Reply
Re: Thighs feel like Woah [lahodny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Never even heard of that but yep thats it.

Body doesn't like these track workouts then. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cervelo Apple wrote:
Never even heard of that but yep thats it.

Body doesn't like these track workouts then. Thanks

...and the worst thing is that you are going to hurt WORSE tomorrow...and it sounds like your body DOES like track workouts, that is why you hurt!

-

Larry Lahodny
Owner, Gizmo Socks
Henderson, NV
Last edited by: lahodny: Jul 25, 11 20:20
Quote Reply
Re: Thighs feel like Woah [lahodny] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But isn't it due to muscle damage/tears?

Btw...another question

I did a really brutal indoor bike workout this past Saturday with large amount of big ring work as well. What are the odds that is the culprit? Wouldn't track workout impact my hamstring more than front thigh (name is skipping my memory)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cervelo Apple wrote:
But isn't it due to muscle damage/tears?

Btw...another question

I did a really brutal indoor bike workout this past Saturday with large amount of big ring work as well. What are the odds that is the culprit? Wouldn't track workout impact my hamstring more than front thigh (name is skipping my memory)

By definition, workouts cause muscle damage/tears...running workouts do more damage than bike workouts (all things being equal).

-

Larry Lahodny
Owner, Gizmo Socks
Henderson, NV
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cervelo Apple wrote:

I have experienced it, with the dreaded run workout tabatas. It hurts, but it's good for you.

http://aclockworkmango.com
Quote Reply