Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The tour de France preparation...
Quote | Reply
Has begun....or at least the mind games.

Recent tweets by Sir Lancelot have been directed at stroking the ego of a certain mr wiggins. Goading him into blowing his wad in the early season so he's burnt by the tour perhaps? The general them has been "wiggins is looking strong"....

Here is the latest:
"Tough st 3 2day. Suffered like a dog on cat 1 climb. Team was very solid as was SKY. TT 2morrow. I hope I'm within a minute of @bradwiggins!"

-----------------------------------------------
www.true-motion.com Triathlete Casual Wear since 2007
(Twitter/FB)
Quote Reply
Re: The tour de France preparation... [t2k] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe he is just actually observing that Wiggins is looking strong and nothing more than that.
Quote Reply
Re: The tour de France preparation... [JoeO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
obviously you are not a proper lancealot twitter follower
there is context here man ;)

In Reply To:
Maybe he is just actually observing that Wiggins is looking strong and nothing more than that.

Kat Hunter reports on the San Dimas Stage Race from inside the GC winning team
Aeroweenie.com -Compendium of Aero Data and Knowledge
Freelance sports & outdoors writer Kathryn Hunter
Quote Reply
Re: The tour de France preparation... [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Twitter is the new Exalibur of Sir Lancelot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i agree. since seeing that TDF09 stage where lance dropped back to play games instead of race .... deliberately zigzagging all over the hill in front of Wiggins at snail pace, forcing him to unclip and almost stop while contador escaped, i doubt any respect shown can be real . pro cycling is all about the politics

Last edited by: lacticturkey: Mar 6, 10 1:38
Quote Reply
Re: The tour de France preparation... [lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
i agree. since seeing that TDF09 stage where lance dropped back to play games instead of race .... deliberately zigzagging all over the hill in front of Wiggins at snail pace, forcing him to unclip and almost stop while contador escaped, i doubt any respect shown can be real . pro cycling is all about the politics

Why does this guy wear short sleeves while he is snow skiing?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What he is doing is getting on Wiggos good side then later in the season at some small stage race Wiggo will say something like, "Lance wasn't as strong today but tomorrow is his kind of stage and we should see him really turn it on." Lance will hear this and freak. "He is trying to destroy cycling! Where is my lawyer! Didn't he know I had cancer!!! I said nice things about him!!! He is so dead!!! MOMMY! MOMMY!MOMMY!MOMMY!" So when the Tour rolls around he will have the proper level of hate built up and he can race to destroy him.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: The tour de France preparation... [lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At least he didn't do that on an 13% climb, on a narrow cobblestone road, in Flanders ;-)
Cyclists would never do such a thing there.
Quote Reply