Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The Idea Factory
Quote | Reply
New Service - COMING SOON!!! BY Duathlete Publication

Get Paid for Blogging. As a multisport athlete you use a slew of products and services designed by companies’ everyday as you compete and train, but you have yet to benefit from all the sales and traffic you have helped generate. This is about to change. With the IdeaFactory advertisers are willing to pay you for your opinion on various topics. Search through a list of ideas, make a blog posting, get your content approved, and get paid. It couldn’t be easier.

Our system is designed to be self-serve. You create an account in our system by providing some basic information. You are here to make money so a valid TAX ID or social security number is required for US citizens.

Once your account is created, you are ready to submit your blog for approval. Typically, blogs are approved within 48 business hours, but it may take up to 72 hours depending on the amount of submissions. Once your blog has been approved, you are ready to take Ideas. Think of an Idea as a posting on a bulletin board that an advertiser has made. They are looking for people to write about Web sites, products and services in exchange for cash. Select the Idea that you are most interested in and review the requirements set forth by the advertiser.

Advertisers will post all sorts of Ideas, from a simple "link back to this site" to product reviews with pictures. Each Idea will have different compensation based on the advertiser. It's up to you to pick the Ideas that best suit you and your blog. If it doesn't feel right, if you don't own the product or if you can't be honest we ask you to pass on the Idea. Dishonest or completely off-topic posts can ultimately hurt your blog's credibility. We strongly encourage you to only take ideas that relate to you.

Once you have selected an Idea, create a post on your blog, paying attention to the Idea requirements the advertiser has set forth. Then submit the direct link back to us. Our team will review the content and either approve or deny the post. If it is denied, you will be given a chance to revise and resubmit. Post reviews are usually approved within 72 business hours, but may take longer depending on volume. Your post must remain live on your blog for 30 days (the post doesn't have to remain on the front page). Keep blogging as usual...

After 30 days (and also at random) we will check to see if the blog post is still live and still meets the Idea requirements. If so, you have satisfied your agreement and you will get paid. We will issue your payment via Pay Pal based on the Pay Pal e-mail address you provide us. If you don't have a Pay Pal account, please get one or don't sign up.
Quote Reply
Re: The Idea Factory [ksnelson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Our system is designed to be self-serve. You create an account in our system by providing some basic information. You are here to make money so a valid TAX ID or social security number is required for US citizens
how stupid do you think we are

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: The Idea Factory [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure what you mean by your statement. I'm simply stating the requirements we are setting forth in setting up our business. I'm here as a courtesy, letting fellow multuisport athletes like yourself, be made aware of a new service that we at duathlete publication are setting up at this time.

A service I believe is going to be beneficial for both parties involved (companies & multisport athletes).

Please don't hesitate to keep checking back with us to see when our new service is up and running.

I want to thank you slowtwitch and you fellow multisporters for your time.
Last edited by: ksnelson: Oct 28, 06 14:19
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
let me tell you what I mean.

this reads similar to the "offers" that fill my email account from dr. jabooty in nigeria.

even if this is a valid offer, it belongs in the classified ads. not here,

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think what Erik is getting at is that it's not a very wise thing these days to post your social security number, along with other identifying information. While it is likely that you are indeed a legitimate entity, that sort of information is all someone needs to hijack your identity. I'm sure you didn't mean for it to appear so, but your post is very much like phishing e-mails I have seen.

Spot

Quote | Reply
Point taken.

I understand your concerns and I apologize for posting in this area. I'm sure those that have met me in person (Duathlete Publication editor, I was at American Zofingen this yr) can vouch for my credibilty as a - Real Person - and know that I'm simply providing a service that is part of Duathlete Publication.

Once the service (website) is up and running I'm sure you will begin to see the benefits, it will not only offer, but also have for multisport.

Again I do aplogize for posting in this area and coming off in a somewhat suspicious manner.

Thank You

Shane Nelson editor Duathlete Publication
Quote Reply