Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
The French can't win their own stupid bike race...
Quote | Reply
Now, I'm praying for you boys that Tony Parker doesn't take the MVP title for the coming 6 yrs :P
Quote Reply
Re: The French can't win their own stupid bike race... [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What kind of name is "Tony Parker" for a French dude anyway? Shouldn't it be Toni' LeParc or something?
Quote Reply
Re: The French can't win their own stupid bike race... [TriMike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This called "going under cover" so all the Americans don't get pissed the best player is from France (they still cannot swallow a Canuck was the best player the last two years!!!!)

Cheers,
Fred.
Quote Reply
Re: The French can't win their own stupid bike race... [TriMike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about Pepe LePeuw?

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Re: The French can't win their own stupid bike race... [fred_h] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He gets away with murder...stealing Eva Longoria...
Quote Reply
Re: The French can't win their own stupid bike race... [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's another sign of the end of the world. Americans winning the Tour de France. A Frenchmen winning the MVP in the NBA finals and draping himself in a French flag. The best golfer in the world is black and the best rapper is white.

So much for racial stereotypes!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No way Tony Parker is French. He didn't surrender.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: The French can't win their own stupid bike race... [Bucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Next year, an Iraqi women team at the Cheerleading nationals
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
After the competition, we'll find out they are really from Iran...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here you go, bikini contest with Iranian girl in the middle :[/img]
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Next year it's the Bulls with Thabo Sefolosha and the americans will never mistake Sweden for Switzerland again. Oh wait, why is he not blonde ?
Quote Reply
Re: The French can't win their own stupid bike race... [Bucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
It's another sign of the end of the world. Americans winning the Tour de France. A Frenchmen winning the MVP in the NBA finals and draping himself in a French flag. The best golfer in the world is black and the best rapper is white.

So much for racial stereotypes!

yes, and the next president is going to be a woman!
Quote Reply
Re: The French can't win their own stupid bike race... [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
don't push it kit! :P
Quote Reply
Re: The French can't win their own stupid bike race... [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Has Rice said she would run yet?
Quote Reply
Re: The French can't win their own stupid bike race... [Diabolo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
don't imagine there would be too much drag in the water with those swim suits
Quote Reply
Re: The French can't win their own stupid bike race... [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, it looks like she'd have plenty of drag in the water - it just won't come from the suit.
Quote Reply
Re: The French can't win their own stupid bike race... [Diabolo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love Iran.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Technically, the iranian girl isn't wearing a bikini...there is only one piece.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bet they didn't win any olympic gold medals.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great googily moogily....I'll take the gal on the left please.

Bob
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wasn't Parker born in Belgium to a Dutch mother and an American father?
Quote Reply
Re: The French can't win their own stupid bike race... [JohnA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
raised in France, learnt basketball in France, plays for the national team...if you call Meb and Kannouchi americans, we can count TP as a frenchy...and unless he gets rid of his french accent when he speaks, he is french :P
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Here you go, bikini contest with Iranian girl in the middle.

I think that girl is at least part Brazilian.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Last edited by: Danno: Jun 15, 07 9:04
Quote Reply
Re: The French can't win their own stupid bike race... [Trevor S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Has Rice said she would run yet?"

Thanks a lot! Now I'm going to be having nightmares about that for a month.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I see the girl in the middle. I don't see a bikini on the girl in the middle, though.

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply

Prev Next