Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Thank You
Quote | Reply
WOW, a new cervelo logo just for me ... and a new forum website too...

thank you y'all .... kiss* muah.....

merry x'mas & happy new year. :)
Quote Reply
No, Thank you [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Advertisers couldn't think up better product exposure than what you've done for Cervelo. You seem to think that riding a Cervelo makes Cervelo owners a foil for Cervelo's marketing department. At least we have a bike to ride while you have made yourself a foil, generating discussion(s) on many forums about Cervelo, of their marketing department and you don't even have a Cervelo to ride.

"Mindlessness leads to stupidity, stupidity leads to cervelo bicycles" You, by far, seem to be the best leader to Cervelo.
Quote Reply
Re: No, Thank you [Ron in NorCal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
then maybe gerard should give me a job then.

you just do not know what kind of REAL questions and critiques coming from very "RESPECTABLE TRI SHOP IN BOTH in the state of LA and CA" about Cervelo real design flaws.

But since y'all are very happy and ecentric living in your "Cervelo Bubbles", i wouldnt pop them painful technical truth and start whole commotion again, go to your local bike shop and ask the real Pro/Mechanics. Just maybe they will share with you guys.

Just maybe in your next lifetime, just maybe :)

happy miles..

p/s: it is sad RON that you (in your 50's) think the whole world evolves around www.slowtwich.com & www.trinewbies.com.
just a suggestion, maybe its time to have real friends and a real life.
Quote Reply
Re: Thank You [Orang_Utan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmmm...I guess anonymity still lives (see E-mail Address)...I guess those whos swim at the shallow end of the gene pool still live on in this group.

O.K., so maybe that was a little harsh. I guess I shouldn't judge a person by his opinions, but by what they have made him. And judging by his post, they have made him one "who knows so little and knows it well". Orang has the ability to protest and threaten while hidden behind his anonymity. Perhaps Orang could add value and substance to his opinions if he/she would only remove the anonymous factor (on second thought, naaah!)

Joe "And, I don't own a Cervelo" Moya
Quote Reply
Re: Thank You [Joe M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is that because i wanted to have "junk mindless e-mails" or i need some script kiddies to "mail bomb" me ??

i am way ahead of y'all bud.

thanks for the thoughts :)

happy miles
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
 I bought a number of Cervelos last year, more this year (many more). Our customers enjoy them, they ride nice, go fast and have wide range of fitting capabilities. I bought one myself and I may buy another. I don't see the issue...

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Now why would someone do that? n/m [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: No, Thank you [Orang_Utan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok I'll bite,

What are the REAL questions and critiques? (other than the famous disappearing top tube, which is semantics more than anything)

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Orang, remember when you thought Gerard agreed with you and you were all proud of yourself? I also remember you started throwing a lot of compliments Gerard's way, and talked about how you loved the look of the Dual and wanted to give it a try. It's weird how your attitude changed when Gerard clarified his statements. I thought you said it was done?

So now, the only reason you are trying to bash Cervelo is because a bunch of people not associated with cervelo were mean to you and tried to agitate you? It doesn't make sense man. I agree, there were some people that were pretty rude to you (not to say you were totally innocent), but Gerard was by far the one you were bashing the most, and he has been more than civil. What gives?

The only reason you bash cervelo so much is because no one agrees with you on this forum, and people were rude to you. It's really doesn't make any sense to me, I really feel sorry for you buddy. In all honesty, I wish you well, and hope you get out of this funk. I have pictures of you in my head sitting in a dark corner mumbling to yourself about cervelo, not optimum, and such. Let it go, it's not worth your sanity big guy.

---------------------------------------------------------

"What the mind can conceive and believe, the mind and body can achieve; and those who stay will be champions."
Quote Reply
Re: Thank You [jjmc27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually i am still waiting till mid-end of january 2003 to test ride the DUAL. It sure beats the dull red and black on the felt s32 and s22.

Do i believe cervelo design fundamentals on paper ? NO but i am still willing to test ride it and give it a benefit of a doubt.

Unlike the other posters here and other forums that is dead fix on the cervelo and curses on anyone that is not.

whats my beef ??

all these other idi0ts out on the board. They are making fun of me and hey, if you cant beat em. JOIN 'em.

I am actually having very much fun !! :)

happy miles
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You call this "the benefit of the doubt"? The saddest thing of all is that on some sort of theoretic basis you think you have to bash those who actually ride Cervelos. They don't mindlessly believe what Cervelo has to say, by and large they testrode a Cervelo against other bikes and ended up picking the Cervelo.

As for your comment about the number of Cervelos on Ebay vs. the number of Felts, given by how much we outsell Felt that actually means relatively fewer people sell their Cervelos than their Felts. So thanks for another ringing endorsement.

I have no problem discussing whatever topic with you, and I don't even need the benefit of the doubt, but I could do without the slander and innuendo that you spread, actions that in any non-internet environment you would not take. So although I will simply ignore you if you keep up this kind of behavior, you may want to consider treating me as fair as I treat you, mr. dxmetal@yahoo.com. Not because you have to, but because we're both primates and should behave as such.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Last edited by: gerard: Dec 20, 02 2:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like this guy. He seems to know what he's talking about! All this science and wind tunnel stuff is for sissy's and the likes. You guys probably wear that girly lycra stuff and deoderant so you won't smell that a real man! Well I for one am with this monkey guy. Anyway, I only ride American bikes!!!!! Canadas not American![reply]
Quote Reply
Re: Thank You [denewone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I like this guy. He seems to know what he's talking about! All this science and wind tunnel stuff is for sissy's and the likes. You guys probably wear that girly lycra stuff and deoderant so you won't smell that a real man! Well I for one am with this monkey guy. Anyway, I only ride American bikes!!!!! Canadas not American![reply]

Great post. Hilarious. I almost thought this was a serious post at first and was ready to rip it apart before I realized that it was just too ridiculous to be sincere.

Is that you, Orang? The grammar and spelling sound familiar...
Quote Reply
Re: Thank You [Haji Hutan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're welcome

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Thank You [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply