Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Terenzo Bozzone Suit at Challenge Dubai
Quote | Reply
What suit was Terenzo wearing?

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Last edited by: BryanD: Mar 19, 15 12:45
Quote Reply
Re: Terenzo Bozzone Suit at Challenge Dubai [BryanD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have a specific answer but...

I worked at 2XU for a little bit and they had an aero road jersey. The material on Terenzo's suit looks very similar. Super silky. But his is definitely a much different cut and different sleeves (the road version had cuffs).

What I will say, if it is the same material as the aero road jersey, it's likely not that aero. Based on everything we talk about on here and what seems to test well, the 2XU version of aero is extremely outdated.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is a 2XU custom.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whatever it is, it really accentuates the package.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Terenzo Bozzone Suit at Challenge Dubai [roacher78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
roacher78 wrote:
Whatever it is, it really accentuates the package.

Agree, not my style! Don't think i want to caught dead in that:)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
it's the same one Crowie wore at Goolong. A 2XU custom currently only available to pros (seemingly most of the aus/nz supported athletes).

Crowies seems to fit a lot better than Terenzo's though (seems tigher with fewer wrinkles, and the black looks better)

Are you ready to do an Ultraman? | How I calculate Ironman race fueling | Strength Training for Athletes |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When Terenzo is home in New Zealand, he does his running hill repeats near my house. Invariably it's shirtless with a tan. My wife has been known to drive up and down the hill several times in a row. She can barely speak when she sees him run. She objectifies him in exactly the same way as I objectify my favourite female triathletes when I see them running. Unfortunately, they don't run topless :-(

TriDork

"Happiness is a myth. All you can hope for is to get laid once in a while, drunk once in a while and to eat chocolate every day"
Quote Reply
Re: Terenzo Bozzone Suit at Challenge Dubai [tridork] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My wife has a similar reaction. She saw him first at 70.3 Galway in 2012 and again at IMNZ this month. Sigh.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Frodeno was wearing this suit in Oceanside today. Got to take a really good look at it when I met him after. This suit looks NICE! It looks identical to a LG M2 but a little different stitching where the arm fabric starts and the arms are a little different fabric.

The fabric on the arms looks a lot like the fabric on the Orca Dreamsuit. Everything else looks very silky.

Anyway, I was told it's unavailable to the public right now.
Quote Reply
Re: Terenzo Bozzone Suit at Challenge Dubai [BrentwoodTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's awesome you got to me Frodeno! I like the full zip suits. The Pearl Izumi Octane's half zip annoyed me.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seeing people in Octane vs M2 was amazing. The octane looks awful on the run. People were all hunched. M2 not so much. They were tall
Quote Reply
Re: Terenzo Bozzone Suit at Challenge Dubai [BrentwoodTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah the half-zip needs to go away. Full zip looks better and seems so much easier to get in and out of

Quote Reply