Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

TDF Live Stream?
Quote | Reply
Anything available out there in the US besides the $30 package? Tried watching live through the $120 cable I pay for but that's not available since I'm not watching from home.
Quote Reply
Re: TDF Live Stream? [roacher78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump. I've cut cable and have internet only. I know about the nbcsp package but is that live only? I want to watch on my own schedule.
Quote Reply
Re: TDF Live Stream? [triblaq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://tourdefrance.nbcsports.com/

Also, steephill.tv

Janyne
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which provider?

Watching on the xfinity tv site right at work logged in using my home account.
Quote Reply
Re: TDF Live Stream? [mrtopher1980] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Time Warner
Quote Reply
Re: TDF Live Stream? [mrtopher1980] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is my 6th year buying the TDF product from NBC. I don't have cable. In the past I've used an iPhone-to-HDMI cable to watch the stage replays / live stream after work on my tv. Last year they blocked the video output and did the same this year. Now I'm downloading from cyclingtorrents which gets posted about noon EST.
Quote Reply
Re: TDF Live Stream? [lightjog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lightjog wrote:
This is my 6th year buying the TDF product from NBC. I don't have cable. In the past I've used an iPhone-to-HDMI cable to watch the stage replays / live stream after work on my tv. Last year they blocked the video output and did the same this year. Now I'm downloading from cyclingtorrents which gets posted about noon EST.

I've never done a direct hook up to my TV like you're trying to do. But, I do Airplay it from my iPhone or iPad to my AppleTV just fine.
Quote Reply
Re: TDF Live Stream? [logella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How is the quality with this? With the HDMI cable it looked great - obviously that's irrelevant at this point. Does it let you play any video from the app directly to the Apple TV? ie. Live stream, replay, or any of the others? I've thought about buying Apple TV for some time and this might be the kicker for me.
Quote Reply
Re: TDF Live Stream? [lightjog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perfect video quality. I've not come across any restrictions on what videos you can play. I usually watch live but have done a replay once or twice without issues.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
try hahasport.com
Quote Reply