Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Synchronized shift with Ultregra Di2 - It's here! It's here!
Quote | Reply

The 3.0 firmware update for 6870 front and rear derailleurs was announced on the e-tube website today! Anybody have synchronized shift up and running yet?
Quote Reply
Re: Synchronized shift with Ultregra Di2 - It's here! It's here! [DougFelts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup! I turned it off after 20 miles and went back to full manual. Much ado about nothing, imo.
Quote Reply
Re: Synchronized shift with Ultregra Di2 - It's here! It's here! [DougFelts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What does it do?
Quote Reply
Re: Synchronized shift with Ultregra Di2 - It's here! It's here! [johnnybefit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i've not ridden it yet - but I have it on my TT bike.

it has 3 modes - fully manual, like regular Di2
Semi synchro - where when you change the front derailleur it changes up / down a couple of gears on the back for you.
or full synchro where you change up / down using the rear derailleur and it sorts out the front for you to give you the "next" gear.

Its all pretty configurable in the app / software.
Quote Reply
Re: Synchronized shift with Ultregra Di2 - It's here! It's here! [esuuv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
esuuv wrote:
i've not ridden it yet - but I have it on my TT bike.

it has 3 modes - fully manual, like regular Di2
Semi synchro - where when you change the front derailleur it changes up / down a couple of gears on the back for you.
or full synchro where you change up / down using the rear derailleur and it sorts out the front for you to give you the "next" gear.

Its all pretty configurable in the app / software.

The semi synchro sounds appealing to me!
Quote Reply