A few questions.
1. Without calibration, have you found stryd to be pretty accurate in terms of pace while using a treadmill? Was it accurate out of the box?
2. Does stryd recognize hills (incline), while on a treadmill.
3. Would you buy it again or just stick with a Garmin pod for the treadmill?
1. Very accurate when going with a calibration factor of 100.0. Make sure you disavle autocalibrate.
2. Haven't tried.
3. Not sure. While it definitely does give better pace than a garmin footpod, I don't find running power as useful as cycling power. I guess I'm just more used to pacing myself off of HR. In addition I keep getting dropouts from the Stryd, approx once every 10 mins, which is very annoying. Tried reporting it to the Stryd people and suggesting that it might be defective, but didn't get any help. So apparently dropouts are to be expected (using a Fenix 3).