Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Stocking stuffer Safety ID
Quote | Reply
Ok..so I am doing the ATL half on THursday just for fun (read hope to break the 5 hr mark!!) Went down to place my startline order..and found YANKZ. Met the CEO and wow what a good group of people.

They have a new product out (don't tell my sis or brother inlaw) that I went ahead and got. It is an ID bracelet that is plastic that you put your info in--I have been looking for something other than the heavy metal. Very fashionable and in a multitude of colors, plastic, waterproof and LIGHTWEIGHT (they didn't have carbon, I asked). I think they were only like 12 a piece (and so worth it). I got silver since that is apperently the only color of my medals. He promised me a gold one if they come out with that color. They have pink, blue, silver, red and yellow.

If you haven't thought about emergency ID..they rock and make a great stocking stuffer. I don't think they are on the website yet, so if you want one, bug Pierce and tell him missingmarblez sent you. I don't think he knows my real name :-) www.yankz.com
Quote Reply
Re: Stocking stuffer Safety ID [Eileen Steil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Having ID at al times is pretty important. In true cheapskate fashion, as mentioned in the thread about year-end close out deals, I wear a dog tag from the pet superstore. 3 lines for only $4. All the vitals at a fraction of the cost.

"It doesn't get any easier, you just go faster"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Marblez,

Think you'll be able to finish? This is quite an endurance event for someone undertrained like you....

Have fun and thanks for the tip. Cheers.

Steve
Quote Reply
Re: Stocking stuffer Safety ID [Chuck M] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bingo...

a friend owns an awards/engraving store and he can rip those off on his laser engraver at a very reasonable charge on either metal or plastic and a variety of shapes.

we're looking at offering those to area RD's as a race prem in place of some of the other less useful items currently handed out.

Train hard...race well.
www.jimmishler.com
"Jim, I happen to agree with you" DougStern
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Marblez,
Hmmmm. I heard about a picture coming that involves lots of marbles...there must be more to this marble thing...
Quote Reply