Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Srm Question 2.
Quote | Reply
Hey folks, I have a very quick question that I am concerned about. I just recently purchased a used Srm training system (professional not the Dura -ace 10) and the chain rings seem to have broken teeth. So with the help of slowtwitch members, I was made to understand I change them to other chain rings. Well here is the issue I am currently running Dura-Ace 10, will there be an problem with my group if the professional crank was not spec’d to run Dura-ace or I am being overly concerned … can you all offer some suggestions

Thanks you in advance….
Last edited by: Trinibornracer: Apr 4, 06 18:02
Quote Reply
Re: Srm Question 2. [Trinibornracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
any 130mm bolt patern big chainring should be fine... this coming from a powertap user =)

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Re: Srm Question 2. [Trinibornracer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DA, Ultegra, or 105 10spd chainrings will be fine. So will rings from FSA or TruVativ or other manufacturers. You may find that 9spd chainrings aren't optimal with the narrower 10spd chain...but that isn't absolutely the case. If you have the DA chainrings from your group...use those.
Quote Reply
Re: Srm Question 2. [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thank you so much ...
Quote Reply
Re: Srm Question 2. [aus_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thankj you
Quote Reply