Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

So it happened. Sanders entered himself into STG. Sanders vs Brownlee.
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: So it happened. Sanders entered himself into STG. Sanders vs Brownlee. [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome!
Quote Reply
Re: So it happened. Sanders entered himself into STG. Sanders vs Brownlee. [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope they find a way to do video coverage, it's going to be epic. Seems like it could be a showcase venue for WTC. I don't think you could frame an ugly shot with the landscape out there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Man, the one time I don't go...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Holy shit, that is a deep field.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: So it happened. Sanders entered himself into STG. Sanders vs Brownlee. [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanders seems to be everywhere these days. Boston this weekend as per the other thread. Should be fun

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Re: So it happened. Sanders entered himself into STG. Sanders vs Brownlee. [jeremyebrock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jeremyebrock wrote:
Man, the one time I don't go...

The one time I DO get to go!! Of course, I'll be racing, so won't really get to experience any action.

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very cool. Hoping to see a good battle on my way out of the run as they head back to the finish line.

Alex Arman

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I swear I saw somewhere that Gomez and Mola were going to race there. I guess not. Still an incredibly stacked field. Curious to see how Kanute does.
Quote Reply
Re: So it happened. Sanders entered himself into STG. Sanders vs Brownlee. [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Woah that's one deep field. Looking forward to seeing how it pans out!

Will be interesting to see how Brownlee does in the Gran Canaria race this weekend.
Quote Reply