Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

So I was looking for this special towel sold at my local running store...
Quote | Reply
that I cannot remember the name of and this pops up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...tive-cycle-work.html

Any of you own this?

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: So I was looking for this special towel sold at my local running store... [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
your seat is too happy.

Find out what it is in life that you don't do well, then don't
do that thing.
Quote Reply
Re: So I was looking for this special towel sold at my local running store... [pattersonpaul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The only thing like the towel I could find was made by HAPPYSEAT, so I put that in, and this popped up.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: So I was looking for this special towel sold at my local running store... [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Need a saddle with similar entertainment properties for men. The engineering might be a little tougher and slightly more conspicuous.
Quote Reply