Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Slowtwitch Nutritional User Reviews: soliciting victims, er, subjects!
Quote | Reply
Okay. Just like in prior years. Works like this: We tell you the product being offered for testing. And the prerequisites, imperatives, rules. If you meet the qualifications, then you may apply.

Here are the companies and products we'll be testing this summer:

Gatorade New Endurance Formulation
Infinit Nutrition TripWire
HOTSHOT
Kramp Krusher chews (w/new packaging and non-sticky presentation)
UCAN
First Endurance
Precision Hydration

In separate threads I'll publish the requirements for successful applicants, that is, which country you can live in, how long the test period, and so forth. If you're selected, you must give ME your shipping address (via private message or email), which I will forward to the manufacturer, and the company will send you (no charge) your provision of product.

Your duties: to use the product as intended, and then, at the end of the test period, you are expected to write a review of the product on a thread I begin here on the forum. I'll instruct you in advance of the test the points we'd like you to cover, i.e., mixability, taste, performance, gastric emptying, whatever. Your review is simply your best, honest effort to convey to your fellow Slowtwitchers your sense of the product's fitness for use.

I will take certain of the reviews you all write, and excise certain comments in your reviews, and memorialize your responses in a front page article on Slowtwitch, which may include using either your real name or your forum user name, as you prefer.

That's it! Look for each of the 7 threads in the next couple of days.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Nutritional User Reviews: soliciting victims, er, subjects! [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Interested......
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Nutritional User Reviews: soliciting victims, er, subjects! [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i anticipate threads for each product will start going up today.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Nutritional User Reviews: soliciting victims, er, subjects! [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perfect. Are the companies going to be mentioned in each thread or is it a "get what you get" one?

Thanks Dan.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Nutritional User Reviews: soliciting victims, er, subjects! [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you'll be able to apply for the product you want. but each product will have X number in the testing pool. so, if you want gatorade or kramp krusher but the pool closes out then you can apply again for infinit or first endurance. or whatever.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Perfect. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would love the opportunity to test them out.

Team Zoot 2023
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am really interested in this and would certainly do some testing.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Nutritional User Reviews: soliciting victims, er, subjects! [rhayden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am also interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Super interested!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Nutritional User Reviews: soliciting victims, er, subjects! [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i might as well test. every day for my 10 mile runs i use some non liquid based gel/chew after the 10k point. i test for my local nutrition shop too
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Nutritional User Reviews: soliciting victims, er, subjects! [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you run 10 miles every day?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also interested!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll eat anything and I can follow directions.
This study is perfect for me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
very interested. Already using tripwire and hotshot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In....looking for a magic pill that makes the humidity manageable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very interested!

--

"It's too dangerous and expensive to ride with d*ckheads" -tridork

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very interested! 😃

Mandy
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Nutritional User Reviews: soliciting victims, er, subjects! [Wilddaizy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested. When will they be posted.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd love the First Endurance and Ucan if possible trial.

Thanks!
Last edited by: ggeiger: Jul 12, 17 12:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested in UCAN and first endurance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in UCAN
Quote Reply

Prev Next