Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Shocking triathlon announcement coming this Friday
Quote | Reply
This Friday, March 31st, a shocking announcement will be made regarding an incredible new event in one of the most unlikely locations in the United States. It will have major implications for both the professional and amateur triathlon ranks.

Think Lifetime Fitness........only bigger (and dare I say better?).

I'm not at liberty to provide more details, but you'll get them all on Friday I am sure.....

Anyone want to speculate on what's coming?
Quote Reply
Re: Shocking triathlon announcement coming this Friday [jhalfpap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
first ever all NUDE triathlon - with enforced rules for only hot tri gals/guys eligible to enter (I'm already disqualified on that one)

http://www.clevetriclub.com

rob reddy
Quote Reply
Re: Shocking triathlon announcement coming this Friday [jhalfpap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am going to guess it's like Lifetime but includes age groupers with different staggers from the pros, so that, in theory, there will be pro men and women battling age group men and women for the win.

Proud Founder of the Jamis Mafia- Daring to be different.
Quote Reply
Re: Shocking triathlon announcement coming this Friday [House] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice idea. I hope you're right.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ironman Alaska
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Challenge Roth is putting on an Ironman distance race in the U.S.?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I heard the PEM is involved with the event. They do a GREAT job with New York and Honolulu so I would expect this race to be very well organized. I heard that it is not in a major market, so I'm guessing somewhere in the Mid-South! (Texas, LA, Arkansas, etc) Z
Quote Reply
Re: Shocking triathlon announcement coming this Friday [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I say Midwest - Heart of America like country!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hope this doesn't somehow involve Demerly's "dimpled laminate"....or you're in some serious doo-doo....

Dan DeMaio
---------------------------------------------------------
Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Albert Einstein
Quote Reply
Re: Shocking triathlon announcement coming this Friday [Reddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]first ever all NUDE triathlon - with enforced rules for only hot tri gals/guys eligible to enter (I'm already disqualified on that one)[/reply]

There will be penalties if you cover up in transition.

--------------
Frank,
An original Ironman and the Inventor of PowerCranks
Quote Reply
Re: Shocking triathlon announcement coming this Friday [Frank Day] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
does it involve big dollars?
Quote Reply
Re: Shocking triathlon announcement coming this Friday [Frank Day] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
of course - you will be sent to the 'sin bin' and made to do naughty thing

rob reddy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Didn't you see that episode of Seinfeld? Not all nude is good nude. And good luck trying to find volunteers to catch bikes in T2.....kj

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Re: Shocking triathlon announcement coming this Friday [Mac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Big dollars??? Uhmmmmm......let me just check my information again..........Yes, it is a large chunk of jack.
Quote Reply
Re: Shocking triathlon announcement coming this Friday [KEJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good luck getting volunteers to JUST catch bikes and not catch/grab other equipment in the process.

The run wouldn't be a problem, but man think about the chafing issues on the bike! Better make sure you REALLY like your saddle!

Josh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It thought this was another thread about Demerly's new store. :(
Quote Reply
Re: Shocking triathlon announcement coming this Friday [Josh_CO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'm sure there will be plenty of volunteers willing to 'lube' up the contestants - uh to prevent chaffing of course

rob reddy
Quote Reply
Re: Shocking triathlon announcement coming this Friday [Josh_CO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The run wouldn't be a problem

Unless you have breasts. Do you think we wear sports bra because they are so fashionable?....kj

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have it on good unnamed authority that this Saturday the WTC will make an announcement that all US IM event are flipping the order of events to run, bike, swim. "The days of fast runners winner the event will be over", "If you thought it made good TV to watch somewhere crawling down the finish line, just think of the great TV in watching hundreds being recused in the last ½ mile of the swim, it might even draw the NASCAR viewers" Due to increase liability rates event directors have stated that entrance fee will be the thousand dollar range.
Quote Reply
Re: Shocking triathlon announcement coming this Friday [KEJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry KEJ, didn't mean to forget about the female plight. I was basing my statement on participation in a couple nude soccer games but of course alcohol may have played a part in female tollerance of bounce-age in those instances.

The trick for guys is that it has to be cold enough - then you don't have problems. Too warm and you're in for a world of hurt.

Josh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hope it's not an all nude race. Won't work with my Never-Nude disorder.

"And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country" JFK - Replace 'country' with the company you work for, friends, family, and strangers and the world will be a much better place.
Quote Reply
Re: Shocking triathlon announcement coming this Friday [diamonddog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
haha, one of the best Arrested Development references yet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ironman Camden New Jersey.
Quote Reply
Re: Shocking triathlon announcement coming this Friday [NJSteve] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was thinking IM Gary IN.
Quote Reply

Prev Next