Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Santa Clarita/Valencia Training Ride
Quote | Reply
Anyone interested in starting a moderate to fast group training ride in Valenica/Santa Clarita?

I'm thinking 50+ miles. Meet at 7:30 in the parking lot of Old Road and Valencia.

Open to any suggustions.
Quote Reply
Re: Santa Clarita/Valencia Training Ride [ericking] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A few of us out in the area do quite a few road rides and mtn bike rides together. Always looking for another person to join in on the rides and laughs. Chris (Ironfish) might PM you with the details.

We are trying to plan a ride this Saturday morning out to say Santa Paula or so and back. We are lazy in the off season and now that it is cold, but Chris and Glyn are supposed to partake in Ironman Arizona so I dont think they will have much of an off-season.

What time are you thinking? We usual start the rides from that area.

Margaret
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Guys! Keep me posted on your plans. I live in the S.C. Valley and am also doing IMAZ. I usually ride with the roadies on my road bike but have doing the solo rides on my tri bike. Some compnay would be welcome. Darren
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I live in the AV and would love to start riding down that way some. Keep me informed. We also ride out of Acton some and there has been a Tues and Thurs evening crit workout up this way as well if you are interested. I can't make this Saturday though.
Quote Reply
Re: Santa Clarita/Valencia Training Ride [dustdevil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Crit training in Acton? Where? Would love to take part in that.
Quote Reply