Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SURF Runner Radio
Quote | Reply
Hi Guys,

I just bought a radio from SPEEDo to use during the swimming sessions... The name is SURF RUNNER RADIO....

Did anybody test it ?

Thanks

Luiz Eng
Quote Reply
Re: SURF Runner Radio [Leng] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dude. send that sucker back, is my advise to you. i foolishly bought the same thing, and the only good that came of it was my friends all got to laugh at me and my wife had irrefutable proof of her long held assertion that i am a total dork. it is now hopefully covered with zebra mussels at the bottom of the bay, where i threw it with great enthusaism one summer day. may as well take 50 bones and throw it out the window, at least some kid might find your $ and buy something useful like a couple eminem cd's.
Quote Reply
Re: SURF Runner Radio [t-t-n] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi ttN,

I understand that you really don't like the radio..., but what is the reason you didn't like it ?

Thanks

Luiz Eng
Quote Reply
Re: SURF Runner Radio [Leng] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
leng. it just did not function very well. mind you, i am a total walkman-head. i always have a walkman on for every run and even every single ride i do, unless i am in a group. the swimman wandered around lost the siganl it trying to follow even in visible sight of the actual radio tower. the ear plugs leaked like the proverbial seive and filled with gunk and hurt my noggin and frequently fell out, even when i tried to hold them in place with a cap and/or thin headband. it was far worse in the pool. i was hoping to use the thing for longer steady swims but the above things were so annoying i had to rip the thing off and watch it sink to the bottom
Quote Reply