Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by cbr shadow
Re: Ruined my FLO45, help with replacement options.. [cbr shadow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you contact the guys at Flo about a possible warranty replacement?? A carbon wheel should hold up to the typical pressure from a trainer roller...
Quote Reply
Re: Ruined my FLO45, help with replacement options.. [cbr shadow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I very much doubt you could have ruined it on the trainer.
A more likely scenario was that you cooked it descending on your last ride and only just noticed it on the trainer now.

Either way, contact Flo.
Quote Reply
Re: Ruined my FLO45, help with replacement options.. [SBRcanuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SBRcanuck wrote:
Did you contact the guys at Flo about a possible warranty replacement?? A carbon wheel should hold up to the typical pressure from a trainer roller...

In fairness to FLO I'm deleting these posts until it's resolved with them. It sounds like the trainer probably wasn't the issue like I had originally thought, so I'm working with Chris now.
Last edited by: cbr shadow: Oct 16, 17 9:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I highly doubt you did that on your trainer. I mean... did the tire or tube pop? If neither of those failed, it wasn't from the trainer.
Quote Reply