Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Rest day!!
Quote | Reply
Enjoying looking at the 12 inches of fresh snow here in Maine, on my rest day! Sitting by the fire with a great glass of Merryvale Chardonnay.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday...

Kat Donatello
2015 Betty Designs Team
RD, The Pumpkinman Triathlon Festival
http://www.pumpkinmantriathlon.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Rest day!! [giddy-up-n-go] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I just did a 10-mile trail run, weather is not very good, overcast and kind of chilly, 64F.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
An hour run in the drizzle with the gals, then out to breakfast. Now some trainer time and cook up a big pot of soup for later.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hate rest days and light training days. An hour ellipticalling here because whateverisgoingonwithmyleg won't let me run. Sore shoulders from 20k of swimming in the past two days (venting frustration due to lack of running). I'm home from school for the weekend and it's sooo not fun to be a college kid at home, no freedom!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sundays are my rest/family days too. Nice, sunny and actually pretty toasty here in SoCal today...about 80. Slept in, had breakfast with wife and daughter, went to bike shop and got a few odds and ends, picnic in the park, heading to the hot tub right now.
Big rains coming for tomorrow night.

------------------
My business-eBodyboarding.com
Quote Reply
Re: Rest day!! [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Boy that is tough luck .... 64F and cloudy? We got 15cm of snow in combination with my daughter's swim meet all weekend meant that I haven't run since Thursday :(
Quote Reply
Re: Rest day!! [Allan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But Allan, coming back it was a headwind and I had to zip-up my light running jacket. It was chilly! ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Rest day!! [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I hate rest days and light training days. An hour ellipticalling here because whateverisgoingonwithmyleg won't let me run. Sore shoulders from 20k of swimming in the past two days (venting frustration due to lack of running). I'm home from school for the weekend and it's sooo not fun to be a college kid at home, no freedom!
TC - since you obviously dig chlorine, why not do a bunch of water running if your leg is a problem?

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also took the day off. My wife and I went to the final stage of the Tour of California. It was our first bike race loved it. I got pics of all the big names. When I learn how to post them I will.

Train safe & smart Bob

Train safe & smart
Bob

Quote Reply
Re: Rest day!! [Aztec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I'm going to start that. Usually I loooove to swim but on the days my shoulders are sore, it would be nice to have a break.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply