Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Replacement part for Oakley Half-jacket
Quote | Reply
I lost the little rubber nose piece for a set of Oakley Half-Jackets. Does anyone know where I can get another one? I looked on the Oakley site to no avail.

eric

---------------------------------------------
Everything changes, everything is connected; pay attention. -- Buddhism in 7 words
Quote Reply
Re: Replacement part for Oakley Half-jacket [tricam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Try contacting Oakley, I actually lost an arm off my half jackets and they replaced it for me....kj

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How 'bout this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I found replacement 'ear jackets' for my wires on ebay (after the hamster chewed them up!!)

"If I had all the money I'd spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!" (Winston Churchill, I think..)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I bought the kit last year off of the Oakley site for my half-jackets

try this link:

http://oakley.com/o/o2100d
Quote Reply
Re: Replacement part for Oakley Half-jacket [Shad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perfect. Thanks Shad.

eric

Everything changes, everything is connected; pay attention. -- Buddhism in 7 words
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I found them locally at the sunglasses hut. 10 bucks for two rubber nose pieces and rubber peices for the ear piece thingys.

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
which side did you loose? I have black right nose piece sitting here or some complete pairs of asian fit (longer so the glasses sit farther out) that I could toss in an envelope. Oakley sponsored so it's no sweat.
Quote Reply
Re: Replacement part for Oakley Half-jacket [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tai,

Thanks. I finally got in touch with Oakley and they're sending me out what I need. Thanks again, and enjoy your front row seat to the show :) best. eric

Quote Reply