Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Vincent Luis & Georgia Taylor-Brown Togeth [SheridanTris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SheridanTris wrote:

He will cheat on her and grow tired of her antics before any couples championships!

Wow well done on being the Slowtwitch drama queen

Young people break up, make up, play the field, who cares. Let them live their lives rather than judging them on an Internet forum
Quote Reply
Re: Vincent Luis & Georgia Taylor-Brown Togeth [TheGOAT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a sucker for a bit of gossip is the only reason I'm in here, Luis could be sleeping with a different ITU girl every week and it wouldn't make me think any a less of him really.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheGOAT wrote:
SheridanTris wrote:

He will cheat on her and grow tired of her antics before any couples championships!

Young people break up, make up, play the field, who cares. Let them live their lives rather than judging them on an Internet forum

Within reason a little drama, as long as what is being reported is true, is okay in my opinion. This triangle is an interesting subplot to the race this weekend. I'll rooting for team Taylor!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SheridanTris wrote:
slow_bob wrote:
SheridanTris wrote:
Jackets wrote:
Slowrunner711 wrote:
Clearly a play at winning the couples championships.

I'd make them favourites!

This constant cheating theme from you against Luis, do you have anything to back it up with, or are you one of those he has left behind? I know nothing about facts in the case, not knowing any of the parties, but it seems so personal to you.

Wrong gender for me chuck and about 30 years too young!

He is morally corrupt, I have information I would love to put in the public domain but admin told me (for several months) not to for fear of legal issues.

Lots of people know who he cheated with and it isn’t a huge secret who told her.

So, you're in your 60s, or close, and there is info about some kids' love life you would "love to put in the public domain"; you have tried to/wanted to do so for months. You don't know him, you have never met him. But, you would "love" to do that.

Incredible.
Quote Reply
Re: Vincent Luis & Georgia Taylor-Brown Togeth [ajthomas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If all this is true it does make me wonder how this would play out in certain race scenarios, GTB and Spivey are both usually front pack, you'd expect them not to let it effect their race if it came to a small break away with them both involved!
Quote Reply
Re: Vincent Luis & Georgia Taylor-Brown Togeth [ALG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ALG wrote:

So, you're in your 60s, or close, and there is info about some kids' love life you would "love to put in the public domain"; you have tried to/wanted to do so for months. You don't know him, you have never met him. But, you would "love" to do that.

Incredible.

Well said!

Interesting given that the same poster got all hysterical around the Ironman Ireland DQ discussions last season and was throwing around suggestions of libel, slander, threatening legal action etc

His holier than thou attitude didn't last very long
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ALG wrote:
SheridanTris wrote:
slow_bob wrote:
SheridanTris wrote:
Jackets wrote:
Slowrunner711 wrote:

This constant cheating theme from you against Luis, do you have anything to back it up with, or are you one of those he has left behind? I know nothing about facts in the case, not knowing any of the parties, but it seems so personal to you.

He is morally corrupt, I have information I would love to put in the public domain but admin told me (for several months) not to for fear of legal issues.

Lots of people know who he cheated with and it isn’t a huge secret who told her.

Incredible.

It isn’t about his love life.

You judge me yet you have nothing to substantiate your judgement. Oh the irony.

Incredible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SheridanTris wrote:
ALG wrote:
SheridanTris wrote:
slow_bob wrote:
SheridanTris wrote:
Jackets wrote:
Slowrunner711 wrote:

Incredible.

Incredible.

Not judging you. I just think it's incredible that a 60-year old person would have a personal vendetta against a kid they've never met, to the point of loving to be able to go online to reveal things they heard about. But then you are free to pick your hobbies. It's all good.
Last edited by: ALG: May 22, 23 13:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SheridanTris wrote:
ALG wrote:
SheridanTris wrote:
slow_bob wrote:
SheridanTris wrote:
Jackets wrote:
Slowrunner711 wrote:

Clearly this kid raises your blood pressure. We are not in the 1960s, these kids do their fair bit of dating before they settle down, if they ever settle down. The guy being a successful and good looking athlete, he obviously get tons of attention from the opposite sex and this can be hard to manage when you are young.

Incredible.

Incredible.
Quote Reply
Re: Vincent Luis & Georgia Taylor-Brown Togeth [EuroTrash] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
EuroTrash wrote:
TulkasTri wrote:
TheStroBro wrote:
He is most definitely the Pete Davidson of Triathlon.

He’s much better looking than Pete, though.

Luis get his teeth fixed yet? Snaggletooth needed a dentist for a while there.

Really? You are going to rip on someone's teeth on here? You must be a thing of beauty yourself.
Quote Reply
Re: Vincent Luis & Georgia Taylor-Brown Togeth [mag900] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm just happy with have yet another World Triathlon thread to post on :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Vincent Luis & Georgia Taylor-Brown Togeth [Diabolo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Diabolo wrote:

ITU seems definitely in fashion on ST, we was struggling to get about 20 replies a race a few years ago.

We're now complete with gossip threads about athletes love lives!
Quote Reply
Re: Vincent Luis & Georgia Taylor-Brown Togeth [Jackets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Much prefer ITU threads.
Much more interesting to watch than long course,
Quote Reply
Re: Vincent Luis & Georgia Taylor-Brown Togeth [Jackets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jackets wrote:
Diabolo wrote:

ITU seems definitely in fashion on ST, we was struggling to get about 20 replies a race a few years ago.

We're now complete with gossip threads about athletes love lives!

So how many women on the ITU leaderboard do you all reckon our boy Vincent’s slept with, lads?
Quote Reply
Re: Vincent Luis & Georgia Taylor-Brown Togeth [grassfather] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ALG wrote:
SheridanTris wrote:
ALG wrote:
SheridanTris wrote:
slow_bob wrote:
SheridanTris wrote:
Jackets wrote:
Slowrunner711 wrote:

Incredible.

Incredible.

Not judging you. I just think it's incredible that a 60-year old person would have a personal vendetta against a kid they've never met, to the point of loving to be able to go online to reveal things they heard about. But then you are free to pick your hobbies. It's all good.

Again you need to check your assumptions because they are wrong. Nothing is hearsay.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dear diary, today I got my first period and heard Vincent cheated on Sally.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So your issue is that a good looking young individual that is not married "cheats" on his couple. While traveling solo all around the world with equally good looking young individuals of the opposite sex? The world will never recover from that. This should have made the front page. Definitely.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheGOAT wrote:
SheridanTris wrote:

says the person using the ID as The Goat.

Unless you are Jan or Mark, you are drama just there.
Quote Reply
Re: Vincent Luis & Georgia Taylor-Brown Togeth [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
I just spat my morning coffee out.
Quote Reply
Re: Vincent Luis & Georgia Taylor-Brown Togeth [Slowrunner711] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what is the matter with this? They are both adults...

Spaniard. Sorry for my english for the sensitive ones :P
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SheridanTris wrote:
ALG wrote:
SheridanTris wrote:
ALG wrote:
SheridanTris wrote:
slow_bob wrote:
SheridanTris wrote:
Jackets wrote:
Slowrunner711 wrote:

Incredible.

Incredible.

Again you need to check your assumptions because they are wrong. Nothing is hearsay.

So you witnessed something directly yourself?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SheridanTris wrote:
slow_bob wrote:
SheridanTris wrote:
Jackets wrote:
Slowrunner711 wrote:

correct me but at this stage i seem to remember you have 3 vendettas on ST luis , cox and i think another guy should you not open your own page and publish your findings as you are obviously into this.
you could call it slowtwitch investigations

Quote Reply
Re: Vincent Luis & Georgia Taylor-Brown Togeth [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess that brings the GOAT discussion to an end, right?
Quote Reply
Re: Vincent Luis & Georgia Taylor-Brown Togeth [pk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pk wrote:
o this.
you could call it slowtwitch investigations

[/quote]
While many of us don't know. I am clearly disconnected from all the gossip but this is more exciting than another LS video.
Quote Reply

Prev Next