Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Macho Grande] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guess I am lucky for a change, working great here in Calif. with a back east zip

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Post deleted by majorminor [ In reply to ]
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [What] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
43 in the lead pack.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [kiwi.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If they do that, Gomez will run away with it.

Somebody's got to go on the last lap.

---------------------------------------------------

Brawndo's got what plants crave. Brawndo's got electrolytes. And that's what plants crave. They crave electrolytes. Which is what Brawndo has. And that's why plants crave Brawndo. Not water, like from the toilet.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [chainpin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hairpin coming up!!

Very nicely taken on that roundabout. The men's biking skills are definitely a step above the women's.

BK
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [skip] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's a whole lap? I didn't see anything resembling an actual climb. Oh well. Looks like Marceau is in no mans land.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I noticed earlier the red kit of Canada doing a lot of the chase, if it is red they are wearing??? Team tatics already coming into play here if that is the case...
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [niklas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, my ONLOY other option is, I could sit here on ST for the next 2 hours, since that is my ONLY way to have any clue what is happening....

F NBC.com, F them w/ a red hot poker.

I am "required" to watch my local NBC affiliate, which is airing gymnastics, yet again.....

So much for the freedom of the internet. ANd we thought China was the country w/ censorship issues?

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is shoemaker doing so far back?

Dave

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Small chase group off the mats. Huge group up front. Now, as the leader board went up there, I did see the name of the Canadian... Whitfield. He may be in that group....

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [majorminor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dunno. These guys are superb bike handlers, at least the good cyclists who made the front pack and will remain in that pack.

--
"Rock and roll, dude." -- Dave Z., on winning TTs in all 3 Grand Tours.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [guywithabike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hysterical :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Isn't this past your bedtime?

I'm sitting here with a Mendocino White Hawk IPA, Stacy's Pita Chips, and Hummus.

Ymm.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you put in a east coast zip and watch onlline?

Dave

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hopefully he moves up.

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Macho Grande] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm doubting anyone will breakaway from the pack on the bike... this looks to be an epic running match shaping up.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Now, normally, this would be the time for another move....
If by normally you mean where the person who finishes the bike race first wins...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Simon came across at +3...he's in the big pack
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Al Brownlee off the front!
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What the Hell?

---------------------------------------------------

Brawndo's got what plants crave. Brawndo's got electrolytes. And that's what plants crave. They crave electrolytes. Which is what Brawndo has. And that's why plants crave Brawndo. Not water, like from the toilet.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [mag900] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gemmell, Collucci and Don are not in the front group, neither is Clark
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [hank rearden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
WAY WAY past. I might not make it.

Dave

Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [mag900] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
188 posts and nothing has happened of note. Good coverage on CBC though.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [cdanrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL! Attack himself ;-) I have a feeling he won't be in lead group on the run.

Love the slow-mo shots, re-caps but no commentary. I guess it is just up to your imagination ...

Kemper looking strong!

Quote | Reply
you seem shocked?!?!?

- josh

@joshcowman
Quote Reply

Prev Next