Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Raptor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And someone has tried to go off the front.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Hamner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
so where is tim don? did he start??
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
he was 17sec back in T1, damn it i'm supposed to be designing race shirts right now...
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
whoa - good to see jenkstar going right to the front and pushin the pace!
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1 man breakaway!

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
borat with a break!
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [cdanrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now we'll see the team tactics play out for Canada. Will they ride Jenkins pace for the ride?
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ONe man shows ambition there... That's a bold move but a wise one... The group is simply too large. There has to be a further selection here... Sapunov is the man with the impetus...

He was using the moto....

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [cdanrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Groupo compatto....no, wait, Kazak rider off the front, for wonderous glory of home nation. He will be nailed back in short order.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [DawnT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I heard the carpet gives good traction when wet so they use it around the transition.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you have to go to bed at 10:30 while the olympic triathlon is on in order to rest for tomorrow's workout ???

hope you get the broadcast to work..

In Reply To:
Bugger me, I can't watch it on nbc.com OR cbc.com - GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody got a zip code and cable provider they can share w/ the group that DOES work for one or the other???

Perhaps this is God's way of telling me to get the F in bed, I've gotta rest up for tomorrow's workout....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Kazak.... Sapunov, he rides like a mini- Vinokourov... An agitator.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I keep waiting for Rowdy Gaines to come on and start screaming about how much faster Andy Potts would be if he shaved. (looks like the text commentary is up, too)

---
Fragile time can't be laid to rest. Fragile time can lead you to the grave or fragile time can start eternity. -Norma Jean
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [mag900] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From that helicopter shot, it doesn't look like anyone is of the back
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NBC online coverage is fucked....Worked last night, but tonight it's horseshit supreme...What a bunch of asshats.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [mag900] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MOST GLORIOUS NATION OF KAZAKHSTAN! VERY NICE!

HIGH FIVE!

--
"Rock and roll, dude." -- Dave Z., on winning TTs in all 3 Grand Tours.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Kazak.... Sapunov, he rides like a mini- Vinokourov... An agitator.

I was thinking the same thing. He'd attack himself if he had to.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [What] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not sure anybody wants too many Vino comparisions these days....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We're seeing a lot of the older Dura-Ace 7800 series but not much of the new 7900 series kit.

the Kazak has been brought back to heel.

Now, normally, this would be the time for another move....

Back onthe matting and into the stadium.... What a thrill!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
as predicted. caught.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It worked last night and not tonight...you tell me who to blame?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So the Candians are going to push the pace on the bike to prevent any breakaways and let SImon run for the win?
Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Macho Grande] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hairpin coming up!!

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: Official Men's Olympic Tri thread (caution Spoiler) [Macho Grande] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude, chill pill. Breathe. It's going to be ok. We'll make it through, together.

Try restarting your browser. Are you on a Mac or a PC?

--
"Rock and roll, dude." -- Dave Z., on winning TTs in all 3 Grand Tours.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
NBC online coverage is fucked....Worked last night, but tonight it's horseshit supreme...What a bunch of asshats.
That is not NBC's fault. Have you complained with you internet provider?
Quote Reply

Prev Next