Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
AZ F1 RR - long/boring/pics/power[or lack thereof] and mud
Quote | Reply
Short version -
5:36:xx 8OA - 2nd 40-44 - lots of mud, pain and beer

Long boring version

Alarm went off way too early. 4:40 is just a ridiculous time to get up to do anything for “fun”. Met at KAlber’s place at 5. Yoda and I drove his van as he was riding with his buddy from NH. Starting raining on the drive down. While not excited about racing in the rain, having packed a ridiculous amount of gear [like 3 pairs of sneakers, 2 pairs of bike shoes and every conceivable piece of clothing] I figured I could make it work. Could not see anything on the long turny drive up Mohonk in the rain and fog and figurered it would be a lot of fun to ride down later. Ran into the usual crowd at the Gazebo. Tetsuoni had his kilt on and bagpipes nearby. It was 7:00 on a Sunday morning and there were Kegs on ice. All was right with the world.

I happened to be walking in front of the Gazebo holding my Flag golf umbrella when the national anthem started. Fortuitous but pretty cool.

Only issue I had was that my front brake was rubbing on the borrowed race wheel [thanks again Catskill Mountain Multisport and Tetsuoni] Had it adjust to what I thought was great before the trip down. Was pretty much something I had to live with at that point. Did not seem that bad.

Watched the long course people head out. Always feel bad for them the sorry bastards. Never doing that. Bout 125 in the F1 field. It was for sure seemed like where all the action was.

Decided to go with the trail shoes as it was pretty muddy. ST crowd was front but off center on the line mostly cause Yoda was too tall to stand in the middle. From about the first 20 yards ML took off with a few folks. There was not much of the usual heroics with people going out way too fast. I think the mud had people in a subdued mood, like wow this is going to suck so no rush sorta thing. I ran with Yoda for the fist half and then he put about a minute into me by the end. Pace felt quick but very reasonable. Footing was decent but wet as not that many people had been through at that point. First run was generally uneventful. KDW came into transition right behind me. It felt pretty warm although it was raining HARD at that point. Did not put on a jacket. Yoda, KDW and I all got on the bikes within a few seconds of each other.

The first half mile or so is on dirt. The dirt was mud. It was scary. Had zero desire to crash in the mud within a half mile of transition so I took it easy. Once we turned on to the pavement and started the mile long climb Yoda and KDW took off. Hate freakin skinny guys. This is the file for the climb:

Mohonk climb 1:
Duration: 7:17
Norm Power: 323
VI: 1.01
Distance: 1.013 mi
Elevation Gain: 454 ft
Elevation Loss: 1 ft
Grade: 8.5 % (453 ft)

I did not get dropped as bad as I thought. Being not a huge fan of descending in the rain I took it really easy on the way down Mohonk. I have no desire to ever post another RR with bloody pics in the tag line. Got to the bottom and settled in. Passed the aforementioned friend of KAlber’s from NH at the start of the Minewaska climb as he was on the side of the road. He held his broken chain up. Guess not. I note that after getting a ride back to transition he did a couple of run loops for fun. Interesting choice. About a mile later passed KDW who was changing a flat on the front. Figured that was the last I would see of him. All and all I got around the first loop about exactly as planned. Here in the file:

AZ loop 1:
Duration: 1:37:34
Norm Power: 267
VI: 1.16
Distance: 28.897 mi
Elevation Gain: 2345 ft
Elevation Loss: 2331 ft
Grade: 0.0 % (14 ft)
Min Max Avg
Power: 0 553 230 watts
Cadence: 31 218 87 rpm
Speed: 0 44.7 17.8 mph
Pace 1:20 0:00 3:22 min/mi
Hub Torque: 0 51 11 lb-in
Altitude: 476 1618 910 ft
Crank Torque: 0 767 230 lb-in

VI is huge. Last year I rode it at 1.07. Think a big part of that was not pushing the pedals on the downhills really at all.

Did a pretty quick transition. Went with the muddy wet trail shoes again. They felt like they weighed about a hundred pounds. Tetsuoni told me that I was 3 minutes in back of Yoda and 12 on ML. Ok. As I was running through the gazebo I say KDW getting off his bike. Crap.

Second run was OK. Felt like I was moving pretty well. Conditions on the trail were a lot worse at this point. Had to pay attention to the footing. Almost crashed into the tree on the part before the second plank bridge section. Was “power hiking” the steep section in an effort to keep my heart rate reasonable so that I was able to run pretty fast on the flat and downhill sections. That seems to be a good plan for this course. When I got to the aid station the first time KDW was right behind me and ML was there but passing it the second time. The run course at AZ is a hard to describe helix thing that twists back on itself somehow. I have no clue how and am always really turned around but you go by the same aid station twice. KDW passed me and that was the last I saw of him, well until later when I crossed the line and he was in dry clothes holding a beer anyhow.

I had been dreading running out of the woods and getting back on the bike for the 2nd time. Thought it would be hateful but when I was doing it really did not seem all that bad. The rain had stopped at that point [briefly]. I grabbed the dry bike shoes in transition while the Race Director personally serenaded me on the bag pipes playing If you think I’m sexy. Doubt you will get that level of personal attention at a WTC event?

All seemed well until I started pedaling. It was obvious very quick that something was very wrong. Legs would not turn over. Getting up the dirt hill out of transition was a problem. Had no power at all. The joule was alternating between flashing “weak” and “pussy”. I honestly thought I was having some sort of a medical problem and would have to drop out of the race. Thought there was no way I could make it up the climb. Thank goodness for 34/26 as I managed to get up the climb without falling over. Barely. This is a little longer piece showing the same climb as before so not an exact match but you will get the point:

Mohonk Lap 2:
Duration: 9:23
Work: 138 kJ
TSS: 9.9 (intensity factor 0.794)
Norm Power: 249
VI: 1.02
Distance: 1.03 mi
Elevation Gain: 450 ft
Elevation Loss: 20 ft

Yep. Was trying as hard or harder and working with 75 watts less. A 9 plus minute mile on the bike is a BAD sign. Not good as there was another 2000 feet or so of climbing to come. Started raining hard again out on the other side of the course. Started to feel a little better but it was clear that I was shelled. Thought I might be totally bonked so I took in a bunch of the infinit bottle I had. That might have been it or helped, not really sure. Had what should have been plenty of calories. Tried to stay as aero as possible and get the most speed as possible out of the few watts I had left. The big descent off of Minnewaska was even scarier the second time as the fog was thick. That is usually an awesome view but could barely see the guard rails. Was expecting a ton of people to start flying by me. Never happened. Never saw anyone in the F1 the whole second bike loop somehow. I think they were all near death as well. Rolled up on stillrolling [who was foolishly doing the ITT] with about 5 or 6 miles to go and we provided each other some comic relief on the way in. The second loop took forever which makes perfect sense as I positive split it by 12 minutes with a VI that would kill Lakerfan.

AZ loop 2:
Duration: 1:49:06
Norm Power: 219
VI: 1.15
Distance: 28.879 mi
Elevation Gain: 2454 ft
Elevation Loss: 2728 ft
Grade: -0.2 % (-274 ft)
Min Max Avg
Power: 0 441 190 watts
Cadence: 36 201 78 rpm
Speed: 0 42.5 15.9 mph
Pace 1:25 0:00 3:47 min/mi
Hub Torque: 0 48 11 lb-in
Altitude: 442 1632 838 ft
Crank Torque: 0 863 214 lb-in

Muddy bike

Was thrilled to be off the bike. Although it was raining again at that point and I knew the trail was a mess I decided to go with dry socks and race flats for the final loop. Even took off my soaked gloves and ditched the hat. Needed to be as light as possible. The start of the “run” was ugly. About half way through the rolling meadow section I got the feeling in my feet and started to loosen up a bit. Trail was pretty much disgusting at this point. Thought I was going to lose a shoe in the muck [bunch of people did]. Walked/powerhiked the uphill parts again but was moving pretty good on the flats and down hills. I had not seen anyone since KDW passed me hours ago and figured that if I kept moving well there was no way anyone was going to catch me as anyone who was not near death would have caught me a long time before. Can’t really imagine a senario where someone manages to conserve enough energy to have any zip for the last run loop. When I got near the top of the course the second time I caught a glimpse of Yoda across the hairpin. Because I am a total jackass I yelled “Yoda you skinny F***” or something like that and immediately regretted giving him the warning. Pretty sure that would be in the “what not to do” section of racing tactics. Managed to run with and then catch and pass him as the trail goes behind the Gazebo with about a mile to go. He passed me back on the final steep part. I ran on his shoulder thinking for some reason I could pass him at the very end. That was stupid as well. Should have gone by him on the downhill part and just hoped his will was broken. Anyhow, he out kicked me across the field the last few hundred yards. Had zero ability to go with him. Did not really even care. 5:36:xx.

In serious need of dry clothes

Was very happy to be done. Scarfed some chili, caffeine and a bunch of water. Think I was pretty dehydrated out there. The head brewer from Rhinebeck brewery showed up just about then to supplement the kegs of keegans with their brew. As I am a “friend of the brewery” apparently I rated a glass to drink out of while we waited for the awards which was nice. Turned out KDW passed a few others and was 4th OA with almost perfectly even bike loops his first time seeing the course notwithstanding a flat. He could give ML trouble if he keeps coming back. Had the usual very good time with the gang and the Candian Womens. Hard to beat AZ even on a rainy muddy day.

A few takeaways:

F1 is a hard format. 10 Miles of trail running shreds the legs. Need to plan accordingly if I do this race again. Was very concerned about my fitness level mid race but am now pretty happy with it. Also very happy that I did not reinjure or further injure the achilles thing I have going on. That is awesome. I also did not fall down once all day. That is a miracle as I have been averaging one crash per run loop when the course was dry.
Quote Reply
Re: AZ F1 RR - long/boring/pics/power[or lack thereof] and mud [Chris G] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome RR. Love the pics.

I'm telling ya, the 2nd bike of F1 feels almost exactly like the 3rd bike lap of LC.
The same "OMG, I cannot possibly get up this without falling over" feeling on every steep climbing section, shifting for the granny gear when you've already been in it, the trying to get as aero as humanly possible so as not to have to pedal one iota more than needed, all of it.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: AZ F1 RR - long/boring/pics/power[or lack thereof] and mud [Chris G] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice, I can't believe I was an hour and five minutes behind you. I need that open water to take the strach out of you guys before you get to those fancy power metered rigs.

In the first pic, looking past you to the start line, people can see how low the start line flag line got due to soaked up rain. Even I couldn't fit underneath it.

About that crazy ass run course, I have never been able to put together the website map of the run course with my first hand knowledge. This year, I solved a piece of the puzzle thanks to tetsuoni's improved signage, which identified the mysterious course crossing itself point. Specifically, at the end of the first carriage trail descent, where you take a sharp right and hit the start of the second hill climbing trail, right away you crossover another carriage trail, which is a later part of the run course. Who knew! It wasn't until I ran down the later point of the course and saw the sign pointing straight ahead for the earlier section that it dawned on me. Now, where that intersection is with respect to the gazebo, I still haven't a clue. I need to go study the web site map some more. Somehow, I have a feeling that ML could reel off the compass bearing and distance to the gazebo from any point on the course.

For the record, I fell twice on the run. In the same spot. Upper section of the second climb. The first time I knew I was going to do it as I wasn't lined up right. I started walking two steps too soon. Damn.

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ChrisG wrote:
Because I am a total jackass I yelled “Yoda you skinny F***”

You really can't be saying things like that anymore...you skinny F***
Quote Reply
Re: AZ F1 RR - long/boring/pics/power [parkito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[quote parkitoThis year, I solved a piece of the puzzle thanks to tetsuoni's improved signage, which identified the mysterious course crossing itself point. Specifically, at the end of the first carriage trail descent, where you take a sharp right and hit the start of the second hill climbing trail, right away you crossover another carriage trail, which is a later part of the run course. Who knew! It wasn't until I ran down the later point of the course and saw the sign pointing straight ahead for the earlier section that it dawned on me. Now, where that intersection is with respect to the gazebo, I still haven't a clue. I need to go study the web site map some more.[/quote]
Exactly!

I have been telling people it's a figure 8 but now I think it is a Mobius Figure 8 ... and that's my opinion pre-beet beer......
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've always been very careful with the signage at that location so that you could not spot out of the corner of your eye the signs for the other direction and get confused. The really big signs make this impossible, but also make it perfectly clear to keep going straight and not turn. Now that people are figuring out the run course they should know that the aid station keeps careful track of how many times each racer approaches them from both directions, not that anyone doing AmZof would be tempted to cut the course. We need to know where lost or down runners might be. I was amused Sunday when a multiple AZ finisher expressed sincere shock that the 2 aid stations out on the run course were actually the same aid station. The volunteers tell me every year about how many racers take aid, then try to take off in the wrong direction. When corrected, they become adamant in their dazed confusion that they "just came from that direction". The volunteers know to be gentle, but firm. We want everyone to get the full AmZof experience. A good local friend of ours is a tough as nails retired State Trooper. In T4 of the F1 he was totally oblivious. I avoided the very tough decision to pull him from the course when I left him with my co-RD Tom Ganz, and our race doctor, Dr. Scott Costley (who is doing Lake Placid this year, so anyone reading this who is volunteering or spectating Placid be sure to cheer him on), scarfing down hot chili. He finished.

2015 American Zofingen Du is May 17.
R.I.P. Chris Gleason
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great RR and great race on your part. Your 2 up sprint with Yoda was exciting.
I worked out the music for "Do ya think I'm sexy" last week just for you after you sent me this video link:
http://www.youtube.com/...&feature=related
According to Chris G., this is what the AmZof post race festivities are like.
Thanks for making me spit coffee on my laptop by writing this: "F1 is a hard format. 10 Miles of trail running shreds the legs."
You do realize you ran 15 miles, don't you?

R.I.P. Chris Gleason
Quote Reply
Re: AZ F1 RR - long/boring/pics/power [tetsuoni] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know that the total was 15 miles but it was the 10 before that second bike loop that seemed like the big problem at the time. We triathletes (at least some of us) spend a lot of time trying to figure out how hard we can ride and still manage to run well. With a couple run loops and a bike loop of your course in me all those plans pretty much went out the window. I am just happy I did not have to walk up any of the hills on the bike loop;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"The really big signs make this impossible, but also make it perfectly clear to keep going straight and not turn."

FWIW, that whole course was marked extremely well. The cones/signage/tape across the trails we weren't supposed to use/and espcially the volunteers made it so that even a rookie like myself never was confused. (I mean, no more than usual of course)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the report. Very enjoyable, as was parkito's. I don't have the time to type anything lengthy, but you guys certainly captured the same thoughts that I had during the race. A couple themes that are most obvious after my first AmZof experience:

Bike #2: seriously wasn't sure I would make it over a couple of the steepest sections
Run #3: felt a little bit demoralized that I had to walk during a race, and I did a bunch of it to get up the hills!

I had an absolute blast. I've done several half's, but this was the longest event I have done, and certainly the most challenging. I was happy with my trusty, aluminum Bianchi road bike for getting me through the rides. Next year I want to try it on my P3, but would need a smaller gear setup to survive. In the end, I met my goal of breaking six hours, I think right around 5:51. Pacing was an absolute crapshoot, but I sense that everyone feels the cumulative effects of this course late in the race. I was happy to meet Yoda and CeeCee afterwards, briefly talked with Tetsuoni, then headed back to Rochester for a night shift. Thanks to everyone for a great race and atmosphere. I'll be back next year.
Quote Reply
Re: AZ F1 RR - long/boring/pics/power [kdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kdw wrote:
"The really big signs make this impossible, but also make it perfectly clear to keep going straight and not turn."

FWIW, that whole course was marked extremely well. The cones/signage/tape across the trails we weren't supposed to use/and espcially the volunteers made it so that even a rookie like myself never was confused. (I mean, no more than usual of course)

JM did a really good job of trying to KAlber proof it this year. If the huge neon arrow pointing to the right did not convince you to turn right the neon tape blocking you from continuing straight should at least get you to look at the sign.
Quote Reply
Re: AZ F1 RR - long/boring/pics/power [kdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. That's good to know.

R.I.P. Chris Gleason
Quote Reply
Re: AZ F1 RR - long/boring/pics/power [Chris G] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kalber was our inspiration to really step it up with the course marking this year.
And, since he didn't get lost this time, he won his weight class.

R.I.P. Chris Gleason
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tetsuoni wrote:
Kalber was our inspiration to really step it up with the course marking this year.

there you go again with the poking fun at the portly...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
they should know that the aid station keeps careful track of how many times each racer approaches them from both directions, not that anyone doing AmZof would be tempted to cut the course.

Good Gawd! If I tried to cut that run course, I'd end up in either Vermont or Canada! Or both perhaps.

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
parkito wrote:
they should know that the aid station keeps careful track of how many times each racer approaches them from both directions, not that anyone doing AmZof would be tempted to cut the course.

Good Gawd! If I tried to cut that run course, I'd end up in either Vermont or Canada! Or both perhaps.

I might've been tempted to cut the course if I could have figured out how! I was so disoriented on the trails (perhaps due to oxygen deprivation to my brain), that I don't think I realized that I was passing the same aid station twice in the woods until after my 3rd loop of running (LC).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome RR and awesome race! Wish I was there to look awkward in the post-race photos :)

------
David Roche
Some Work, All Play podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/...ll-play/id1521532868
Coaching: https://swaprunning.com/
Quote Reply
Re: AZ F1 RR - long/boring/pics/power [DaveRoche] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It wasn't quite the same w/o ya Dave.
No piss warm appletinis. No awkwardly feminine/possibly Canadian shirtless doodes.

CeeCee even promised to give us all chubbies, but then left us hanging. Canadian womens are evil temptresses.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: AZ F1 RR - long/boring/pics/power [Chris G] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tetsuoni wrote:

You have no idea how stressed I was about NOT getting lost this year. I had a hangman's noose with me if I did. Going longer than the F1 was not an option. So thank you very much.

ChrisG wrote:
there you go again with the poking fun at the portly..

If I was portly I'd be offended...but since I'm not, I take it as a complement. There was another clydesdale who was commiserating with me a few times sunday during the race.Unfortunately I didn't catch his name and didn't see him after the race. It would have been nice talking with somebody about more important things in life...like "how much ya bench?" instead of hearing yoda whining about how many calories were in a chocolate shake (true story...sad...but true).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tetsuoni wrote:
Great RR and great race on your part. Your 2 up sprint with Yoda was exciting.

There was no two up sprint, I was about 50m ahead. Yes, I am ashamed that I actually let Gleason get in front of me at any point during the race;) I need to either HTFU and train a lot harder or just give up. I don't have a fancy computer thingy like him and my HR monitor battery apparently was dead or my heart did not beat at all during the race.
Last edited by: tri_yoda: May 17, 11 15:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
When I got near the top of the course the second time I caught a glimpse of Yoda across the hairpin. Because I am a total jackass I yelled “Yoda you skinny F***” or something like that and immediately regretted giving him the warning. Pretty sure that would be in the “what not to do” section of racing tactics.

I had to laugh when reading this. This is the exact OPPOSITE of what I did last year as a first timer at the F-1 in this race. I came off the 1st bike in 3rd, too far behing ML and John Hirsch who were duking it out for 1st/2nd to care. Had a decent second run, was expecting to be caught but wasn't, and was saving legs for second bike/third run. As I was leaving T-3 on the bike someone hollered 4th is just getting near transition. Recognized him as someone that beat me on the first run but I passed on the bike, so I was confident I could outbike him the 2nd loop too. Just in case I went REALLY HARD the first climb/10 miles or so of the bike because I didn't want him to get a glimpse of me. I was solidly in 3rd and racing to protect it. I thought, out of sight, out of mind, and if they never saw me early on in the bike course they would not put up a good chase. My plan worked, I rested the 2nd half of the bike preparing for the third run.

I spent the whole final run uber-aware of where I was. Going through the meadow I strained to see if any riders were coming in as I looked off to the right through the trees. I was good. Going through the trails, on the parts that overlooked the run course, the crossover etc... I was constantly looking to make sure I saw no one and no one saw me. I was barely jogging, but ready to go in case I became prey. Heck, even going over the wood planks I was tip-toeing because if you ran over them they made a clank/clank sound and if anyone was near that area but had not seen me I did not want them to hear me and get inspired. I was super stealth, felt like Harrison Ford in the Fugitive, and doing more sneaking through the woods than any semblance of running.

Coming out of the woods in the last downhill section before the meadow I thought I was golden. My plan worked, hadn't seen anyone, and didn't have to push the last run. Good thing too, because I had completely forgot to drink/take in any gels or calories and by mile 4 even though I was not going hard, I was shot. I just remember saying to myself over and over again good thing no one's pushing, as you are gassed! There was a group of about 10 people entering the trail as I was leaving, so I hollered coming through, they parted for me and I got into the open/meadow and prepared to jog the final 1/4 mile or so home. Only a few seconds after I left the woods I heard a loud "coming through" from the woods and about 50 yards behind me a runner emerged from nowhere, running strong. SHIT I thought, I'm going to blow it in the last 1/8th mile. I had shut things down and in no way, shape or form was my body ready to sprint that last section past the cars, up the hill, past transition and into the gazebo. But I said I'd never forgive myself if I got caught then, so I literally shut my eyes, put my head down and ran as hard as I could. Going up the steps I crossed the line about 15 seconds ahead of my pursuer, completely shelled, and immediately sat down in a heap. Soon thereafter the mystery man calmly and easily ran through the gazebo to start his final loop, as it was Josh B. leading the way on the LC and not even another F1 racer.

That was what I really liked about that run course. How within a few yards someone could disappear, or you could look down the hill and see others without being seen and the other aspects of a hilly, windy trail run that most other races don't offer. But yeah, yelling and announcing yourself was a little misguided. Would have been a great course/opportunity for you to stalk and pounce without being seen.

Congrats though on what looked like a tough day. Really bummed I skipped out on it this year.

Great report. Fun to read what was going on in the front of the pack. Like the self deprecating humor.
Quote Reply
Re: AZ F1 RR - long/boring/pics/power [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Murphy'sLaw wrote:
CeeCee even promised to give us all chubbies, but then left us hanging. Canadian womens are evil temptresses.

I didn't want to chance bringing chubbies across the border with the heightened security detail.

We promise to give you chubbies next year.

*promise*

and that is all I will say about that ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome.

Thanks for sharing.

Great stuff.

Do something different this year, folks!

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tetsuoni wrote:
I've always been very careful with the signage at that location so that you could not spot out of the corner of your eye the signs for the other direction and get confused. The really big signs make this impossible, but also make it perfectly clear to keep going straight and not turn. Now that people are figuring out the run course they should know that the aid station keeps careful track of how many times each racer approaches them from both directions

yup on both.... I didn't figure out about the crossing itself until this year (2x SC) and I didn't figure out about the two aid stns being one aid stn until after finishing last year.

So, now I am really confused. The run course actually loops back/crosses itself TWICE???? Plus I still don't understand how we come downhill, cross a little plank bridge that is right by the pavilion and the porta potties, then we instantly go back uphill, find ourselves ABOVE the pavilion, so close that we can hear voices and smell the bbq's, but then we have like another 1.5 miles to go back in the heavy forest???

Arghhh, this makes my brain hurt. Just don't bother posting a run course map. I think it would make the confusion worse. And I second what somebody said about it being so cool that it is so densely forested that you can look ahead and behind and see/hear NO ONE, then come around a corner and suddenly find yourself on the heels of someone singing show tunes. (Trihumor hehehe)
Quote Reply

Prev Next