Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

R&A Cycles
Quote | Reply
Do they do a slowtwitch discount? If so what is the promo code? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: R&A Cycles [oldtrojanruner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
im2cheap2payfullprice
Quote Reply
Re: R&A Cycles [Picasso_Bull] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Picassofullofbull,

Who said anything about going cheap? Just thought I remembered an ST "code". We all can't be big-ballers like you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just felt sorry for you cause everyone ignored your post. Excuse me for trying. Goll
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know if there's a discount, but I'm going on 2 days w/o a return call or email.....on (2) attempts.

Not a bash as they do good work, but I guess I'm lost in the shuffle right now.

It's also appears Al's PM/email is turned off as well.
Quote Reply
Re: R&A Cycles [Diesel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I am sure everybody's pretty hammered right now in any kind of retail. Oh well, I am pretty sure they had some deal for ST'ers but it could have been a temporary thing.
Quote Reply
Re: R&A Cycles [Diesel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is an issue with the PM button when you click our name, we asked Dan to fix it-

As far as calling and or emailing and not getting a reply, we are very busy this time of year but we have 4 phone lines that never go unanswered, who did you leave a message with that did not get returned? The same with Email- which email did u send it to? Send it to me personally at Al@RAcycles.com and I will be sure to get back to you.

Unfortunately the only discount code that we did have was for free 2 day shipping for Christmas, but since Fedex just picked up our today's shipments, that code wont work anymore, but we will have a new coupon code posted soon for the new year!

All the best,

Al Cabbad
R&A Cycles
al@racycles.com
Quote Reply
Re: R&A Cycles [Picasso_Bull] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow, would hate to think someone who gets as much great free and paid press on ST might give a ST discount. Maybe its just me, but did not seem like a question requiring your non-response.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Quote Reply