Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Q for those that are convinced that Q-Rings are better rings.
Quote | Reply
How many days are needed to ride on them so you can feel like racing on Rotor Q-Rings?

I am interested in a set to do a TT race in 68 days and then use them on the 2008 road racing season.

Thanks beforehand for your comments.

Sergio

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: English is not my first language. Please read this translated post considering that.

Last edited by: Sergio Escutia: Sep 10, 07 22:56
Quote Reply
Re: Q for those that are convinced that Q-Rings are better rings. [Sergio Escutia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I honestly felt like the adjustment period was about 5 minutes. I haven't used "regular" cranks for a couple of years now. Try the Q-rings.

-C

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Re: Q for those that are convinced that Q-Rings are better rings. [Sergio Escutia] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very easy to adapt to. Took me one ride. I was quite surprised.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The first time I really used mine was for the first TT of the season and I found no difficulty in adjusting and the TT went really well. I think I noticed them most going into a strong headwind and found them suprisingly smooth. I did change them from position 3 to 4 after the first TT. My one problem this year was that I only run 1 Q ring and I forgot to change my inner to a 42 from 39. I found that with a 39 and sometimes even with a round 42 that the chain catches the Q ring if I get into too small a cog on the back. A short chainstay might have something to do with that so I just need to remember to shift into the big ring and a big cog instead. Most TTs I don't bother getting out of the big ring anyway.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the compact Q-rings and could not tell the difference on my peddle stroke felt normal.I feel that I get more power than regular rings.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Took me about 5 mins as well. I was expecting much more of an adjustment, but there was none. I like 'em!